As ugly as it looks, the camera on the iPhone 11Pro seems absolutely AMAZING!!!

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
The Deep Fusion technology and night mode would be a huge selling point for me, if I was focused (no pun intended LOL) on a new phone. What are your favorite camera functions? Does the camera have a huge impact on your decision to upgrade?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I don't think it looks any worse than the previous camera. Just more there. It is very nice. But I'll wait until the 12 Pro Max comes next year.

firstborn80

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Pro Max sizes and prices:

04660b28b43e4c64006c8a86f963a474.jpg

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Hey all, been a while.

I’m really tempted this year because of the camera, and the green. I still have my X. It’s starting to show it’s age - and the camera in low light has been frustrating me GREATLY. I have two kittens now and went a tad photo crazy and some of the photos look like they are pencil sketches because of the fur and how the camera picks it up in lower light. It’s awful.

It’s the first time in about 7 years that I have held onto the same phone for 2 years, the battery is starting to show its age, and yeah I have one more AppleCare replacement, but I have to go out of town to do it. I’m going to try before it runs out in October but...that green colour and the camera and whispering to me.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Honestly, and as a photographer, I was really not impressed with the device camera. Especially with all the other ones on the market.

Yes, the whole "shot on iPhone" campaign is great, but the bottom line is you can get better results with less expensive equipment.

Just another example of "let's make a mediocre device, slap an Apple logo on it, and charge anywhere between $1100 and $1500 for it, and people will buy it because it's an Apple product".

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Honestly, and as a photographer, I was really not impressed with the device camera. Especially with all the other ones on the market.

Yes, the whole "shot on iPhone" campaign is great, but the bottom line is you can get better results with less expensive equipment.

Just another example of "let's make a mediocre device, slap an Apple logo on it, and charge anywhere between $1100 and $1500 for it, and people will buy it because it's an Apple product".

We don't need any stinking voice of reason around here. LOL

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site

Or an example of “I haven’t updated my phone in a couple of years, Apple products work best for me, and I’ve had dozens of high and mid range androids over the years to be able to say I honestly dislike android.”

It could be an example of that.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Or an example of “I haven’t updated my phone in a couple of years, Apple products work best for me, and I’ve had dozens of high and mid range androids over the years to be able to say I honestly dislike android.”

It could be an example of that.

I'm personally the "I haven’t updated my phone in a couple of years (7 Plus), Apple products work great for me, and I’ve had dozens of high and mid range androids over the years to be able to say I honestly do like Android, but just not sure I REALLY want to abandon what I have invested in Apple".

IMG_8493.PNG

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2