iPhone 11 Pro

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Really, just not seeing the need to order. Are those ordering on something other than an iPhone XS / XS Max? I can see it if you're on an iPhone 7 or 8 or even an XR etc.. but from an XS/Max... it's really just a camera update IMHO. I have upgraded basically every year since iPhone 3 but this time I am not not not not seeing it.

Notch is still there, design is the same (basically), not USB C, no front/back charge, etc..

Plus the cost to replace all cases (leather, custom, Kerf, etc...)

Maybe you're all seeing something I am not.

There’s battery life too! The 5.8” is said to get 4 more hours, while the Max is sad to get 5 more. Even though I’m not intrigued to upgrade, I can see what others would want to...regardless of the device they have. It’s ugly, but it’s a great device.

love4speechless

Sep 25, 2018
Visit site
I have a XS Max and will be updating probably to the iPhone 11 not the pro. The ultra lens, night mode and ability to take a video while in photo mode won me over

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
There’s battery life too! The 5.8” is said to get 4 more hours, while the Max is sad to get 5 more. Even though I’m not intrigued to upgrade, I can see what others would want to...regardless of the device they have. It’s ugly, but it’s a great device.

I currently end my day with 75% to 85% remaining on my XS Max. More batter life is not worth the upgrade for me. If you really use your phone and find you're down to 10% at the end of the day, may be worth it.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I currently end my day with 75% to 85% remaining on my XS Max. More batter life is not worth the upgrade for me. If you really use your phone and find you're down to 10% at the end of the day, may be worth it.

I understand!!! I usually end my day with about 30% left on my XS & 50% on my X, so this isn’t an issue for me. A lot of people have been wanting battery life that compares to the XR, so I get why it’s such a big deal.

patton4549

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Any notice they didn’t announce any storage sizes? My guess is at $699 for the iPhone 11 they staid at the way to small base storage of 64 gigabits

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Any notice they didn’t announce any storage sizes? My guess is at $699 for the iPhone 11 they staid at the way to small base storage of 64 gigabits

for 99% of people, 64gb is plenty. And for the price are you really complaining? At least it isn't 16/32 like a few years ago.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal