Instagram Product Tag Issues on Iphone 11 Pro Max

JSP FINE ARTS

Dec 22, 2020
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I recently purchased an iPhone 11 pro max, my very first iPhone, and I love it.
I noticed that I can tag products and people on my Instagram account (on my android) but not on my I phone and I was wondering if anyone knows about this that can help me. I also tried logging in from a different iPhone and an iPad and it works.

I'm new to this forum. Thank you for having me and taking the time to read about my issue.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I noticed that I can tag products and people on my Instagram account (on my android) but not on my I phone and I was wondering if anyone knows about this that can help me. I also tried logging in from a different iPhone and an iPad and it works.

I'm new to this forum. Thank you for having me and taking the time to read about my issue.

Hello and welcome to iMore!

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Hi everyone,

Definitely strange. I can tag people/places/etc on my IG account with no problems.

Also using iPhone 11 Pro Max.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh