When preparing to send an email, can I select which email address I want it sent from?

anon(10700196)

Jul 18, 2020
Visit site
To confirm, when sending email from an iPhone, in particular iPhone 11 Pro Max, there is no option to choose a different from address, right?

Example, I have a few email addresses, in particular some for job hunting.
So, when recruiters and the like send me emails, I would like to reply, BUT, use a particular from address.

Thanks for suggestions.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Re: From email address

Actually, I successfully use different email addresses when sending emails from either my iPhone or iPad! I have a default email address from which to send an email. If I want to send an email from a different email address, I tap on the address that has populated the from field. A menu will open with all of my email addresses. I select the one I wish to use am al set.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: From email address

To confirm, when sending email from an iPhone, in particular iPhone 11 Pro Max, there is no option to choose a different from address, right?

Example, I have a few email addresses, in particular some for job hunting.
So, when recruiters and the like send me emails, I would like to reply, BUT, use a particular from address.

Thanks for suggestions.

If more than one email account has been configured on your iPhone then yes, you can select which email address you want the email to be sent from.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Haven’t seen any delays with the mail app but I don’t use gmail. Gmail isn’t push on iOS unless you download the gmail app.

You couldn’t pay me to use a gmail account for email.

Good luck.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73