I recently put on a screen protector on my iphone 11 pro max by zagg invisiableshield..... Looks good indoors. Though dear god when outside it looks so cloudy to the point can't see whats on my screen during direct sunlight unless im in a shade area. My question are all Screen protectors like this? The same screen protector I got for a friend at our local Wal mart has the same effect. And I told her I plan to order a different brand and so on online in hopes for something better when it comes to direct sunlight. Any suggestions? Ive look on amazon. And I feel I just can't make a firm choice on what to get that won't have the same effect. I was rather dissapointed as I know Zagg is a well known brand. Thanks guys.
    05-29-2020 02:54 AM
    I'm personally using this one:
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...mUvbUpU3207202

Super easy to apply and zero issues outside with what you are describing.
    05-29-2020 07:26 AM
    I recently put on a screen protector on my iphone 11 pro max by zagg invisiableshield..... Looks good indoors. Though dear god when outside it looks so cloudy to the point can't see whats on my screen during direct sunlight unless im in a shade area. My question are all Screen protectors like this? The same screen protector I got for a friend at our local Wal mart has the same effect. And I told her I plan to order a different brand and so on online in hopes for something better when it comes to direct sunlight. Any suggestions? Ive look on amazon. And I feel I just can't make a firm choice on what to get that won't have the same effect. I was rather dissapointed as I know Zagg is a well known brand. Thanks guys.
    I absolutely am unable to put on screen protectors. They always look dreadful. So I pay a bit extra for someone to put them on. It's well worth it!
    05-29-2020 09:55 AM
    I have always used tempered glass. Don’t have any problems with mine noname from eBay, clear as......glass
    05-29-2020 10:18 AM
    I always have mine done at a kiosk in the mall (satin version) and have always had good results .
    05-29-2020 10:25 AM
    05-29-2020 11:53 AM
    Thank you guys for getting back to me on this I do appreciate it.
    05-29-2020 03:46 PM
    Funny I order that one a few hours ago lol. Figured it was the top rating on amazon so why not.
    05-29-2020 03:48 PM