Are all screen protectors like this?

LightenSkies

May 23, 2018
Visit site
I recently put on a screen protector on my iphone 11 pro max by zagg invisiableshield..... Looks good indoors. Though dear god when outside it looks so cloudy to the point can't see whats on my screen during direct sunlight unless im in a shade area. My question are all Screen protectors like this? The same screen protector I got for a friend at our local Wal mart has the same effect. And I told her I plan to order a different brand and so on online in hopes for something better when it comes to direct sunlight. Any suggestions? Ive look on amazon. And I feel I just can't make a firm choice on what to get that won't have the same effect. I was rather dissapointed as I know Zagg is a well known brand. Thanks guys. :)

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I recently put on a screen protector on my iphone 11 pro max by zagg invisiableshield..... Looks good indoors. Though dear god when outside it looks so cloudy to the point can't see whats on my screen during direct sunlight unless im in a shade area. My question are all Screen protectors like this? The same screen protector I got for a friend at our local Wal mart has the same effect. And I told her I plan to order a different brand and so on online in hopes for something better when it comes to direct sunlight. Any suggestions? Ive look on amazon. And I feel I just can't make a firm choice on what to get that won't have the same effect. I was rather dissapointed as I know Zagg is a well known brand. Thanks guys. :)

I absolutely am unable to put on screen protectors. They always look dreadful. So I pay a bit extra for someone to put them on. It's well worth it!

LightenSkies

May 23, 2018
Visit site
After countless buys of screen protectors for the iphone 11 pro max. I given up. After a few days of phone use the edges on top or both sides ended up not sticking anymore. Even after cleaning the display and not touching the screen protector. It's so annoying. I almost feel like it's just me that has bad experience with the phone to have one on. Previous iphones I had the screen protector stayed on with no issues. I spent well over 40 dollars of screen protectors. from 25 dollars all the way down to 7.99 or so even the one link above gave the same problem as I describe on this subject. Its so annoying so now have no screen protector on my iphone 11 pro max. :(

staceymj86

Feb 18, 2019
Visit site
I’ve been using this brand on my XS Max. If I get an air bubble it’s gone within 24 hours. I don’t have any issues with lifting at the corners. I love them!

3318ba8d98699d56e00c8eeab4ced233.jpg

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
You may want to consider a non glass option. Rhinoshield makes a super durable plastic screen protector, you can legitimately hit your screen with a hammer and not break the screen with it. Zagg, as well as some other brands, also offer a wet apply plastic protector. It takes a couple days to fully settle but you shouldn’t have any peeling issues as long as you follow the directions.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I also played the screen protector game and finally gave up and have been happy ever since.

The specs state that the Pro Max screen is more Scratch resistant than ever before so I’m gonna go with that

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I am on my second Zagg Invisible Shield glass and this one has stayed stuck,very good. I liked the IS plastic ones too,but they did peel.

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I have stopped using screen protectors on my iPhones since I had the iPhone X. Can’t really answer this question for you. All I know is that I like when you can see the full screen without no protection

staceymj86

Feb 18, 2019
Visit site
The screen protector I currently have on my XS Max hasn’t even cracked yet. It’s been a month so far. Majority of the time I can’t even tell I have a screen protector on my phone and it don’t make the scrolling any different than without it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR