Keeping the iPhone 11 Pro Max

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Calling it rubbish is rather kind, it just never worked.

The s20 flopped earlier this year, don’t think the note 20 is going to do any better.

Yeah, and it’s amazing people buy it with a major feature that just doesn’t work.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I’ve seen the alleged leaked images of the next iPhone, and I like the design, however, I’m still not thinking of upgrading from my current iPhone model. Maybe that’ll change when the new iPhone is officially released. We’ll see.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, and it’s amazing people buy it with a major feature that just doesn’t work.

Actually not that many people bought It.... s20 series even in flopped in Korea.

98ace81ea201905aa257a7f493c2ce84.jpg

100f38cf591123083009dd8d4b5186eb.jpg

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I’d rather have faceid than touchid. I always had issues with the fingerprint readers randomly deciding not to read mine. With all the recent hand washing drying them out I have to type in my PIN half the time on my iPad now. Masks interfering with faceid are temporary. I’ll always have fingerprint sensor issues unless they seriously improve their ability to read through various skin conditions.

anon(41073)

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
That's why it's great to own more than one phone. During this pandemic my iPhone is getting limited use. When I do use it,it has more to do with my Apple watch than the iPhone.

anon(41073)

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
Only if if actually works, the ultrasonic FPS not so much. Having said that, it is pretty much useless when wearing protective gloves.

You're really reaching. Fortunately,"protective glove" wear isn't being enforced,so that's a non-issue. Damn near everyone is wearing masks, No one is wearing gloves.

comiken205

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
I keep hearing “it’s useless”. I guess my wife and daughter have the magic thumb because it works spot on. No hesitation or anything. There are two iPhones and two Androids in my household while my opinion is still subjective I have visual proof of the in screen finger print scanner working well.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
You're really reaching. Fortunately,"protective glove" wear isn't being enforced,so that's a non-issue. Damn near everyone is wearing masks, No one is wearing gloves.

Nonsense.

Some wear face masks, some wear gloves, some both.

It’s much easier to pull down a mask for a second then it is to take off a glove and then put it back on.

I keep hearing “it’s useless”. I guess my wife and daughter have the magic thumb because it works spot on. No hesitation or anything.

Yes users keep saying “it’s useless” or “it’s rubbish”and it seems to be the second biggest complaint, after the exynos soc.

Most just switch it off.

anon(41073)

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
Nonsense.

Some wear face masks, some wear gloves, some both.

It’s much easier to pull down a mask for a second then it is to take off a glove and then put it back on.

Yes users keep saying “it’s useless” or “it’s rubbish”and it seems to be the second biggest complaint, after the exynos soc.

Most just switch it off.

Your point is moot, because nobody is wearing gloves. The problem is your blind commitment to Apple. Unlike you, I use iPhones,Samsung, and Google Pixels. And with this pandemic, Face ID IS AN ISSUE. So much of an issue that Apple had to issue an update for the mask use to try to make it somewhat less annoying albeit still annoying. Before the update, I left my iPhone on the shelf. Since the update I do use it more,but Face ID still sucks.

https://www.macworld.com/article/3545476/apple-face-id-mask-android-smart-lock-auto-unlock.html

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Your point is moot, because nobody is wearing gloves.

Is it?

Plenty are wearing protective gloves during the pandemic.

The problem is your blind commitment to Apple. Unlike you, I use iPhones,Samsung, and Google Pixels.

Wearing gloves is due to a commitment to Apple?
Your not making much sense there.

Unlike you, I use iPhones,Samsung, and Google Pixels.

Sure you do.

. And with this pandemic, Face ID IS AN ISSUE. So much of an issue that Apple had to issue an update for the mask use to try to make it somewhat less annoying albeit still annoying. Before the update, I left my iPhone on the shelf. Since the update I do use it more,but Face ID still sucks.

https://www.macworld.com/article/3545476/apple-face-id-mask-android-smart-lock-auto-unlock.html

Seems like you really hate Face ID.

I actually like it and it’s pretty great during the pandemic and extremely useful, to each their own.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Your point is moot, because nobody is wearing gloves. The problem is your blind commitment to Apple. Unlike you, I use iPhones,Samsung, and Google Pixels. And with this pandemic, Face ID IS AN ISSUE. So much of an issue that Apple had to issue an update for the mask use to try to make it somewhat less annoying albeit still annoying. Before the update, I left my iPhone on the shelf. Since the update I do use it more,but Face ID still sucks.

And pray tell, what do the last few messages have to do anything with keeping an iPhone 11 Max?

Please stay on topic or create your own thread to bikker about touchID vs faceID.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Lol, think i may have started this, anyway there is another forum for samsung/android. The question was about keeping the 11 pro max not swapping to Samsung, who cares.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2