Odd thing on my phone that I can't get rid of

Auburn84

Apr 25, 2020
Visit site
Hey, all. I'm attaching a screen shot in hopes someone can help me. When I flip my apps halfway up (when trying to close them, for instance), see the banner that appears on the bottom of the screen (sah*** is my work email). Every once in awhile, too, when I go to an app (maybe another browser? I haven't quite figured out when it pops up), something saying "Copying from sah****" appears. It doesn't interfere with anything I'm doing. It's just confusing and annoying. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 8

Auburn84

Apr 25, 2020
Visit site
I believe I figured it out! It's new, because I'm using my work computer at home right now. It had to do with "handoff" being enabled.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I was going to say that it probably had something to do with handoff. Anyway, I’m glad you got the issue resolved. Take care...:)

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I am sorry that you are going through this troubling situation. I am not sure how we can help you since this is a forum that pertains to predominantly Apple products. If you feel that your i iPhone has been hacked, then you might want to consider consulting Apple support. I wish you the best of luck and I hope that you can find a remedy for this difficult situation.