Should I get an iPhone XS Max or an iPhone 11 Pro Max?

stsullivan

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
Good morning I love both Apple and Google I’m looking forward to going back-and-forth again and looking forward to buying an iPhone just trying to side should I get the iPhone XS Max For the 11 Pro Max. I really love coming on here in reading all the good articles very interesting Reeves at this time a day with all the technology being as good as it is it’s funny how sometimes Apple and android people treat each other like the Hatfields and McCoy’s. I love what Apple brings to the table I love Chance at getting to use my Apple Watch again I think Samsung did better with their watch this year but nobody beats the Apple Watch! using a note 10+ right now I’m looking forward to your suggestions hope everyone is being safe and have a wonderful rest of the day!

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Re: Good morning looking to change back phone HELP?

Good Morning to you! Both iPhones are great, but I would go with the newest model that you can afford.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Re: Good morning looking to change back phone HELP?

Good Morning to you! Both iPhones are great, but I would go with the newest model that you can afford.

I agree with this, but if you're just wanting an iPhone to "play" with, you may be able to pick up a brand new 7+ or 8+ really cheap. I'd probably lean toward the 8+ for wireless charging.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If the iPhone is not going to be your primary device and you’re swapping back and forth between it and an Android device, get the iPhone XS Max and Alsace yourself some money. Other than that, I’d agree with buying the newest available iPhone.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
AS an IT director/admin I end up handling just about everything. As a parent I help or buy kids phones and have to budget. I'll offer this. All the late model phones are good. An 11 Pro will give you an obvious advantage for camera. A bargain on an X will get you the all glass screen as far as user UI. A Mac computer is one of the big iPhone advantages - the hand off and continuity features. Is that in your possession or budget? I'm plenty happy with my XS Max and might only have an 11 Pro with reluctance because one of my kid's phones is on a death march.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
You can get an xs max for a good price, but personally I would go with the 11 pro max.

stsullivan

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
Actually went out and bought the iPhone XS I got a really good deal on it and 256 GB I figured I just wait till the end of year and upgrade. Hope everyone is being safe

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711