Bye Bye, iPhone 11 Pro Max, Hello Galaxy S20 Ultra

mach1man

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
I was on this fence as well, but ended up back on the Note 10 plus. I liked my pro max, still have another 10 days to decided but I really like the true multitasking the Note does. I might ride the Note out till the Note in the fall, get the same camera's the S line has but tweaked and the Pen.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I was on this fence as well, but ended up back on the Note 10 plus. I liked my pro max, still have another 10 days to decided but I really like the true multitasking the Note does. I might ride the Note out till the Note in the fall, get the same camera's the S line has but tweaked and the Pen.

And this years note costing $1799 LOL.

azgoth444

Feb 10, 2020
Visit site
Maybe if you could spend some time with the device a test unit of some sort at you local service provider perhaps that would help you decide if you want to buy it. And if it suits your needs and you do buy it, enjoy it.

Al Paca

Aug 10, 2018
Visit site
It’s been said there will not be another Note released. Samsung will move ahead with the letter and number combo and the Galaxy and Note line will be combined. The largest most high end model Samsung releases will be a Galaxy titled device not a Note.

mach1man

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
It’s been said there will not be another Note released. Samsung will move ahead with the letter and number combo and the Galaxy and Note line will be combined. The largest most high end model Samsung releases will be a Galaxy titled device not a Note.

That’s been rumored for a while, specially after the note 7 issue. I don’t see it happening yet

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I can’t even keep up anymore with anything on the Android side. I’m sure whatever the new Galaxy is is nice, but only for a few months.