Hello, dear friends! Thinking about changing my 11 Pro Max on Galaxy Fold or Mate X. I m using my iPhone for everyday work (95% of my time) (hundred emails, different types of docs, social networks, messengers, etc.). I think, that bigger screen makes me more productive. What do You think? Any users of such form factor? Many thanks!
    11-25-2019 03:05 AM
    I think of course it's possible. I always was very smartphone-dependent, for work and leisure, and was able to rediscover how good a Note can be in both things. If you have money to buy a Fold, I think you should. Today I maintain my iPhone X, but don't see any way to come back using it as my daily driver anymore.
    11-25-2019 04:58 AM
    That seems like one you have to figure out on your own. I've not yet wanted anything bigger than the full/large conventional phones for mobile operating systems and with larger screens want a general purpose OS needed for the work do.

What's important to me can mostly be done with any Android or Apple mobile but I'm a while into sticking with Apple for a few great apps and no one else touching post-sale support I get with Apple. That's another personal matter where the OP needs to figure it out. By that I mean my family members could be without a phone for a day or replacement cycle. I'm an IT director at a place that never stops. I need cold spares or my watch as a phone while I walk over to the Apple Store or a replacement.
    11-25-2019 04:31 PM