Galaxy Fold or Mate X after 11 Pro Max, possible?

titovenok88

Jul 27, 2019
Visit site
Hello, dear friends! Thinking about changing my 11 Pro Max on Galaxy Fold or Mate X. I m using my iPhone for everyday work (95% of my time) (hundred emails, different types of docs, social networks, messengers, etc.). I think, that bigger screen makes me more productive. What do You think? Any users of such form factor? Many thanks!

vimagreg

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
I think of course it's possible. I always was very smartphone-dependent, for work and leisure, and was able to rediscover how good a Note can be in both things. If you have money to buy a Fold, I think you should. Today I maintain my iPhone X, but don't see any way to come back using it as my daily driver anymore.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
That seems like one you have to figure out on your own. I've not yet wanted anything bigger than the full/large conventional phones for mobile operating systems and with larger screens want a general purpose OS needed for the work do.

What's important to me can mostly be done with any Android or Apple mobile but I'm a while into sticking with Apple for a few great apps and no one else touching post-sale support I get with Apple. That's another personal matter where the OP needs to figure it out. By that I mean my family members could be without a phone for a day or replacement cycle. I'm an IT director at a place that never stops. I need cold spares or my watch as a phone while I walk over to the Apple Store or a replacement.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods