After many days of thought and price depreciation of my beloved 10 I decided to join the 11 pro max group!

Random case buying may come soon!
    11-08-2019 07:27 PM
    Nice....and welcome to the club, sir...
    kazp3r17 likes this.
    11-08-2019 07:30 PM
    Nice....and welcome to the club, sir...
    Thank you
    11-08-2019 07:45 PM
    Welcome to the club! I just picked up my 11 Pro Max the other day.
    aximtreo and kazp3r17 like this.
    11-08-2019 08:19 PM
    Welcome and I’m up to like 10 cases already.
    kazp3r17 likes this.
    11-08-2019 09:04 PM
    Congrats, enjoy!
    kazp3r17 likes this.
    11-08-2019 09:05 PM
    You guys are going to make me break my promise to myself about sticking with my XS Max.
    11-08-2019 10:36 PM
    You guys are going to make me break my promise to myself about sticking with my XS Max.
    Come on girl...You know you want a new iPhone ... LOL....Go’on and get it...
    Annie_M and aximtreo like this.
    11-09-2019 03:30 AM
    Wait until next year. I believe that will be worth an upgrade.
    aximtreo likes this.
    11-09-2019 07:38 AM
    After many days of thought and price depreciation of my beloved 10 I decided to join the 11 pro max group! https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...11dc6a4015.jpg

Random case buying may come soon!
    CONGRATS and welcome to the Pro Max Club. ENJOY
    kazp3r17 likes this.
    11-09-2019 08:23 AM

I also had absoulty no intentions on upgrading this year, but I'm glad I did for multiple reasons, mostly because of that GREAT BATTERY LIFE on the Pro Max
    11-09-2019 08:25 AM
    Wait until next year. I believe that will be worth an upgrade.

I hear ya. When I waited two years (which was very hard to do) with my 7 Plus, those two years seem like an eternity in the Tech World and when I finally upgraded to my Xs Max it was HUGE difference.
    aximtreo likes this.
    11-09-2019 08:29 AM
    Ohhh just do it. I made my decision at 2 in the morning haha.
    aximtreo likes this.
    11-09-2019 08:33 AM
    I hear ya. When I waited two years (which was very hard to do) with my 7 Plus, those two years seem like an eternity in the Tech World and when I finally upgraded to my Xs Max it was HUGE difference.
    It sure makes it more exciting and impressive, doesn’t it?
    Spencerdl likes this.
    11-09-2019 09:34 AM
    I gave up resisting long back .

I use to look for a reason not to upgrade. When they first introduced the Face ID, I told myslef, touch ID is much more secure and convinient and did not upgrade to the X. But after a few months looking at my friends and collegues phones, I am like 'screw this' and walked into the Apple store bought one outright.

From then on, I don't even bother, I just upgrade every year.
    aximtreo, kazp3r17 and Spencerdl like this.
    11-09-2019 09:48 AM
    It sure makes it more exciting and impressive, doesn’t it?
    In one sense yes, and in another no to be honest...LOL
    11-09-2019 09:58 AM
    I gave up resisting long back .

I use to look for a reason not to upgrade. When they first introduced the Face ID, I told myslef, touch ID is much more secure and convinient and did not upgrade to the X. But after a few months looking at my friends and collegues phones, I am like 'screw this' and walked into the Apple store bought one outright.

From then on, I don't even bother, I just upgrade every year.
    LOL...That sure sounds familiar.
    11-09-2019 09:59 AM
    Congratulations!
    The green looks amazing
    Spencerdl and kazp3r17 like this.
    11-09-2019 04:32 PM
    That’s so awesome!
    Spencerdl, kazp3r17 and aximtreo like this.
    11-09-2019 07:10 PM
    Yea congrats. Used to be in the xs max group but made the switch because camera quality update and battery.
    Do notice should you get screen protector, if it is even little bit too small ( looking at you AliExpress cheap protectors) it will affect in your selfie camera’s wide angle..
    11-19-2019 06:28 AM
    Yea congrats. Used to be in the xs max group but made the switch because camera quality update and battery.
    Do notice should you get screen protector, if it is even little bit too small ( looking at you AliExpress cheap protectors) it will affect in your selfie camera’s wide angle..
    I always use screen protectors just due to the fact I tend to toss my phone in bags and etc. a lot when when on the road. I went with the soigen line of screens this time. 2 for 10 on Amazon.
    11-19-2019 06:32 AM
    I tried to hold off because I haven’t had my XS Max a full year🤪. At first I thought the phone was weird looking with the 3 cameras but the more I saw it and that midnight green is just so stunning. My brother telling me how much he is really liking the phone. It’s the same monthly cost so late last night I pulled the trigger and ordered it. I will have it Friday.
    Ordered the leather case in green on eBay at a killer price.
    This will cheer me up. I am dealing with cancer again and this particular cancer wasn’t supposed to come back. And this go around I have to do chemo. So I DESERVE to treat myself
    I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving. I am grated for my dr. Says this time is the last time. I can only hope
    ksassy, aximtreo, kazp3r17 and 3 others like this.
    11-20-2019 10:34 PM
    I tried to hold off because I haven’t had my XS Max a full year. At first I thought the phone was weird looking with the 3 cameras but the more I saw it and that midnight green is just so stunning. My brother telling me how much he is really liking the phone. It’s the same monthly cost so late last night I pulled the trigger and ordered it. I will have it Friday.
    This will cheer me up. I am dealing with cancer again and this particular cancer wasn’t supposed to come back. And this go around I have to do chemo. So I DESERVE to treat myself
    I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving. I am grated for my dr. Says this time is the last time. I can only hope
    I think your Dr is right. Enjoy your new phone and have a happy and speedy recovery holiday season.
    Spencerdl, violetjune and Jude526 like this.
    11-21-2019 12:03 AM
    I tried to hold off because I haven’t had my XS Max a full year. At first I thought the phone was weird looking with the 3 cameras but the more I saw it and that midnight green is just so stunning. My brother telling me how much he is really liking the phone. It’s the same monthly cost so late last night I pulled the trigger and ordered it. I will have it Friday.
    Enjoy your new phone and hope your treatment goes well!!
    11-21-2019 10:00 AM
    ConGrats on your new iPhone and I would like to wish a speedy recovery and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your Family as well.
    Jude526, violetjune and aximtreo like this.
    11-21-2019 11:22 AM
27 12