Finally took the leap

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
After many days of thought and price depreciation of my beloved 10 I decided to join the 11 pro max group!
5a6cd0a0c664a72bc85a7c11dc6a4015.jpg

Random case buying may come soon!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
You guys are going to make me break my promise to myself about sticking with my XS Max.

I also had absoulty no intentions on upgrading this year, but I'm glad I did for multiple reasons, mostly because of that GREAT BATTERY LIFE on the Pro Max

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Wait until next year. I believe that will be worth an upgrade.

I hear ya. When I waited two years (which was very hard to do) with my 7 Plus, those two years seem like an eternity in the Tech World and when I finally upgraded to my Xs Max it was HUGE difference.

vizagdude

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I gave up resisting long back :).

I use to look for a reason not to upgrade. When they first introduced the Face ID, I told myslef, touch ID is much more secure and convinient and did not upgrade to the X. But after a few months looking at my friends and collegues phones, I am like 'screw this' and walked into the Apple store bought one outright.

From then on, I don't even bother, I just upgrade every year.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I gave up resisting long back :).

I use to look for a reason not to upgrade. When they first introduced the Face ID, I told myslef, touch ID is much more secure and convinient and did not upgrade to the X. But after a few months looking at my friends and collegues phones, I am like 'screw this' and walked into the Apple store bought one outright.

From then on, I don't even bother, I just upgrade every year.

LOL...That sure sounds familiar.

Truman82

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site
Yea congrats. Used to be in the xs max group but made the switch because camera quality update and battery.
Do notice should you get screen protector, if it is even little bit too small ( looking at you AliExpress cheap protectors) it will affect in your selfie camera’s wide angle..