Have about 15 apps that need updating and they are just sitting there and doing nothing.

Anyone else seeing this problem?
    10-30-2019 09:20 PM
    I updated about 10 apps this morning at home, and it was very quick. I wonder if there could have been an outage last night? This is a link to Apple's System Status webpage. I always use this when things seem "extra slow". There's also a "System Status" App in the App store!
    dsignori, Spencerdl and Just_Me_D like this.
    10-31-2019 09:37 AM
    I updated about 10 apps this morning at home, and it was very quick. I wonder if there could have been an outage last night? This is a link to Apple's System Status webpage. I always use this when things seem "extra slow". There's also a "System Status" App in the App store!
    Nice. Thanks. Good link to have.
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    10-31-2019 10:40 PM
    I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary.
    10-31-2019 11:25 PM
    Hello

This will be a noob question however I am experiencing iPhone for the first time. How don't update apps within the app store?
    11-03-2019 03:08 PM
    Hello

This will be a noob question however I am experiencing iPhone for the first time. How don't update apps within the app store?
    https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT202180
    11-03-2019 03:11 PM
    Hello

In the App Store, Tap on your account pic at the top right. Then swipe the screen down to refresh it and if any updates are available they'll show up.
    11-03-2019 03:13 PM
    Thank you both!
    wilber1 likes this.
    11-03-2019 03:16 PM
    The problem I'm having is that the Apps simply won't update. I'll look in the app section and see that I have 10 apps that need updating, click update all and they just sit there with the dot/circle and will not update. I have tried every fix I could find searching Google and nothing seems to fix my problem.

The only way I can get the apps to update is to shut down the phone and restart it. After a restart the apps update as they should but a day or so later I'm right back to apps that won't update.

Anyone have any ideas what could be causing this problem? It's driving me insane.
    11-06-2019 08:57 AM
    The problem I'm having is that the Apps simply won't update. I'll look in the app section and see that I have 10 apps that need updating, click update all and they just sit there with the dot/circle and will not update. I have tried every fix I could find searching Google and nothing seems to fix my problem.

The only way I can get the apps to update is to shut down the phone and restart it. After a restart the apps update as they should but a day or so later I'm right back to apps that won't update.

Anyone have any ideas what could be causing this problem? It's driving me insane.
    The only thing I can think of that would cause a slow update is low signal, or slow Wifi. Have you tried doing one app update at a time instead of all update at one time? Have you tried a different location while trying to update the apps? Have you tried to reset network setting? Maybe a trip to the Genius Bar or a phone call to Apple or Carrier might be in order.
    I have no issues updating apps either one at a time or selecting all on my Pro Max.
    11-06-2019 09:56 AM
    I woke up to 8 updates. When I swiped down, as @strikeIII suggested, I suddenly had 18 updates! I tapped update all, and they updated without issue! I do understand how slow wifi can make updating super slow! My wifi at work is AWFUL so when I attempt updates from the office, it's very frustrating!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    11-06-2019 10:01 AM
    Sometimes certain apps will be really slow, but others fast. I see that a lot when I do the updates manually. But when it seems all the apps are real slow, it's usually a wifi or signal issue. It can also be an app store issue, if everyone is affected.
    11-06-2019 12:52 PM
    Yea, it's not a wifi or signal issue. The closest Apple store for me is 264 miles away so a Genius bar appointment is out of the question. One at a time or all at once they just sit there and will not update. If I restart the phone they download and update just fine. 24 hours later I'm back to apps that just won't update.
    11-06-2019 02:10 PM
    Yea, it's not a wifi or signal issue. The closest Apple store for me is 264 miles away so a Genius bar appointment is out of the question. One at a time or all at once they just sit there and will not update. If I restart the phone they download and update just fine. 24 hours later I'm back to apps that just won't update.
    Are you using any sort of VPN configuration on your iPhone?
    11-06-2019 02:21 PM
    Are you using any sort of VPN configuration on your iPhone?
    I don't think so.
    11-06-2019 02:27 PM
    I don't think so.
    Try doing a reset if your network connections. Under settings- general- reset network settings. Keep in mind this will remove all remembered wifi passwords but it's a good place to start.
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    11-06-2019 10:17 PM