New iPhone user

kayfaei

Aug 24, 2019
Visit site
Hello
I have been a android user my entire life but sadly The company that I normally buy from when I'm wanting to upgrade ( Google) we...arent really seeing eye to eye this year around. I'm pretty open minded and definitely not loyal to just one side so figured I would give Apple a try. I have a iPhone 11 pro max and a apple watch coming Tuesday. ( first time with both!)

I am wondering if there is a easy way for me to transfer my data from my pixel 2 XL to my pro max? And also hoping some other android people that have switched can recommend some more "must haves" apps?

I see there is a callhero assistant app sort of like the screen calling app for pixels. I think that will be the first one I try and also the Google suite of course.

mach1man

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
Congratulations on the new phone. I switched from the Note 10+ and galaxy watch to the pro max and series 5 LTE. So happy I made the switch!

kayfaei

Aug 24, 2019
Visit site
Congratulations on the new phone. I switched from the Note 10+ and galaxy watch to the pro max and series 5 LTE. So happy I made the switch!

I hope I like mine as well! The Applewatch will be my first smartwatch so ill be learning the ropes of both.

mach1man

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
I hope I like mine as well! The Applewatch will be my first smartwatch so ill be learning the ropes of both.
It’s pretty amazing. I’ve used iPhones since the 6 plus. But have always had the latest Samsung mixed in. Most of them didn’t make it past 2 weeks lol. Some made it a few months but then I would miss the consistency of apple and the updates that came to fix things. The Apple Watch has probably the best WiFi/Bluetooth switch over. It seemingly switch’s to WiFi when your out of Bluetooth range with no real lag. My galaxy watch had a hard time switching from Bluetooth to WiFi.

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Congrats on the Pro Max and welcome to Imore. I use both
the Pixel XL and the Pro Max. Its very easy to get your data, just download the Google Apps you like sign in with your gmail account and your Data is there. Enjoy have fun with your new toy.

kayfaei

Aug 24, 2019
Visit site
Thank you again everyone for the warm welcomes! My iPhone and apple watch comes tomorrow so I'm excited to spend the whole day learning them both.

I will take the tips some of you have left :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711