Do you use a Popsocket on your phone?

vizagdude

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys, wondeing how many of you use Popsocket on your phones. I got used to them from my XS days. I typically use my phones naked, meaning with out any case and put the popsocket on directly. With the 11 Pro Max though, I am using a clear case.

With 11 Pro Max, Apple channged the placemnt of their logo. So now if I am using the pop Socket the latest one's It's covering the logo.

If you can, share the picture of the Popsocket you are using.

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
I personally don’t use em. The wife does, she swears by them. Has one for each case to match lol. I don’t really like em because they interfere w wireless charging & just feel in the way when using a phone

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
I bought a pop socket and liked it, and now I’ve got 4 cases with the pop socket built-in. I like those much better. My hands are small, my fingers are small so that doesn’t bother me. I would never go without a case though – LOL

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Nothing is affixed for my iPhone. No pop socket, no screen protector, and no protective case....

Westiemom

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I started using them about 6 months ago and found that I really do like them. Didn’t think I would.
Going back to the larger phone this time I especially do because I can rest my hand. Especially helps at night reading in bed.
As for wireless charging, with the new swappable tops all you have to do is one twist and lift the top off. The back stays stuck on the phone but it will definitely wirelessly charge with just the slim base of the Pop Socket still on the phone.
Being able to attach a base and leave it there, but still be able to swap out the top when you want to is a game changer for me to want to continue using them.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I removed mine from my case and don’t miss it a bit.
It was bulky and was in the way more often than it was handy.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711