For the first time ever, I had an iPhone just flat out die on me. I’ve owned the 4, 5, 6, 7 and x. Today my x went to apple heaven after two years. Never one to pass up an excuse to buy something new, I Picked up the midnight green 256GB 11 pro max. It’s the first time I’ve ever gone with the larger screen option. I am totally blown away. The brightness, the feel, the speed, the battery. I am super impressed. I’m a borderline fanboy of apple but never afraid to call them out when need be. With that said, this is one of their best accomplishments to date.
    iwoodland, Rudiepoo1, H_D and 10 others like this.
    10-17-2019 11:12 PM
    this is one of their best accomplishments to date.
    I second this ...LOL. ConGrats on your new Midnight Green 256GB 11 Pro Max. I purchased the same device.
    joemd60 and Annie_8plus like this.
    10-17-2019 11:42 PM
    For the first time ever, I had an iPhone just flat out die on me. I’ve owned the 4, 5, 6, 7 and x. Today my x went to apple heaven after two years. Never one to pass up an excuse to buy something new, I Picked up the midnight green 256GB 11 pro max. It’s the first time I’ve ever gone with the larger screen option. I am totally blown away. The brightness, the feel, the speed, the battery. I am super impressed. I’m a borderline fanboy of apple but never afraid to call them out when need be. With that said, this is one of their best accomplishments to date.
    Stuck on my 8.
    And thinking about 11 pro 256.
    10-17-2019 11:44 PM
    Congrats on your purchase and enjoy! I have the same phone but in space gray. I still have fond memories of my iPhone X as it was a huge jump ahead in both features and design but the extra guts they packed into this years Pro models are phenomenal. Just go to a dark place (physically, not metaphorically) and take a picture. Wow!
    H_D and joemd60 like this.
    10-18-2019 06:30 AM
    Congratulations, sir and I hope you continue to enjoy your new iPhone...
    10-18-2019 07:02 AM
    Yes it’s very unusual for a iPhone to die like that but good luck with your new Iphone.
    10-18-2019 11:12 AM
    Congrats, enjoy!
    10-18-2019 11:45 AM
    If you are anything like me, I think you killed your X on purpose so that you get the new toy
    10-18-2019 04:41 PM
    New iPhones are so exciting. Congratulations on your new phone! Enjoy!
    10-18-2019 04:50 PM
    Congratulations! Enjoy your new iPhone in Midnight Green
    10-18-2019 06:25 PM
    I have the same, midnight green max 256 go. Went back to the bigger screen and it’s gorgeous.
    Congratulations on the new phone and taking the leap to the bigger screen! You’ll love the cameras too!
    aximtreo and Annie_8plus like this.
    10-18-2019 09:56 PM
    I plan on outright Murdering my iPhone X next September

Congratulations on your new device
    iwoodland, aximtreo and violetjune like this.
    10-18-2019 10:24 PM
    If you are anything like me, I think you killed your X on purpose so that you get the new toy
    That’s exactly what I did! 🤣🤣🤣
    10-19-2019 11:12 AM
    Congrats on the new phone. I just left the Apple store yesterday with new AirPods. I was there for an issue with my phone got to looking at them then decided yep I need those lol
    aximtreo likes this.
    10-19-2019 10:34 PM
    Congrats on the new phone. I just left the Apple store yesterday with new AirPods. I was there for an issue with my phone got to looking at them then decided yep I need those lol
    They are amazing. Love mine. Watch music and Watch phone calls using them are amazing
    mach1man likes this.
    10-20-2019 04:05 AM
    Congrats. I love the midnight green of iPhone 11 pro max, enjoy your new iPhone!
    10-23-2019 12:24 AM
    Shhhhh. Lol.
    aximtreo likes this.
    10-26-2019 10:29 AM
    I just grabbed a Pro Max in Midnight Green myself. This is my first iPhone since the 6. I have been a hard core Android guy, and I’ve gone through maybe 6 Android flagships in the last few years (I need the latest and greatest the minute it’s out). The only reason I’ve skipped Apple is because the cameras sucked, and I use them a lot.

So far I’m blown away with the camera quality on this Pro Max (I’m running 13.2 beta, so I get Deep Fusion). I also can’t believe how smooth iOS is, and the crazy battery life. Don’t get me wrong, I thought my previous S10+ was great also, but this kills it.
    Annie_8plus and Spencerdl like this.
    10-27-2019 12:17 PM
    I just grabbed a Pro Max in Midnight Green myself. This is my first iPhone since the 6. I have been a hard core Android guy, and I’ve gone through maybe 6 Android flagships in the last few years (I need the latest and greatest the minute it’s out). The only reason I’ve skipped Apple is because the cameras sucked, and I use them a lot.

So far I’m blown away with the camera quality on this Pro Max (I’m running 13.2 beta, so I get Deep Fusion). I also can’t believe how smooth iOS is, and the crazy battery life. Don’t get me wrong, I thought my previous S10+ was great also, but this kills it.
    Welcome back and I must admit the camera and battery life on the iPhone 11 Pro Max is impressive...Enjoy.
    GibMcFragger likes this.
    10-27-2019 05:38 PM
    Congrats, I upgraded from the 6s Plus to the same one as you and it's amazing!!!
    10-30-2019 05:25 PM