Kid in a candy store

MikeF808

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site
For the first time ever, I had an iPhone just flat out die on me. I’ve owned the 4, 5, 6, 7 and x. Today my x went to apple heaven after two years. Never one to pass up an excuse to buy something new, I Picked up the midnight green 256GB 11 pro max. It’s the first time I’ve ever gone with the larger screen option. I am totally blown away. The brightness, the feel, the speed, the battery. I am super impressed. I’m a borderline fanboy of apple but never afraid to call them out when need be. With that said, this is one of their best accomplishments to date.

arif b santoso

Oct 8, 2015
Visit site
For the first time ever, I had an iPhone just flat out die on me. I’ve owned the 4, 5, 6, 7 and x. Today my x went to apple heaven after two years. Never one to pass up an excuse to buy something new, I Picked up the midnight green 256GB 11 pro max. It’s the first time I’ve ever gone with the larger screen option. I am totally blown away. The brightness, the feel, the speed, the battery. I am super impressed. I’m a borderline fanboy of apple but never afraid to call them out when need be. With that said, this is one of their best accomplishments to date.
Stuck on my 8.
And thinking about 11 pro 256.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

Congrats on your purchase and enjoy! I have the same phone but in space gray. I still have fond memories of my iPhone X as it was a huge jump ahead in both features and design but the extra guts they packed into this years Pro models are phenomenal. Just go to a dark place (physically, not metaphorically) and take a picture. Wow!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Congratulations, sir and I hope you continue to enjoy your new iPhone...

Westiemom

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I have the same, midnight green max 256 go. Went back to the bigger screen and it’s gorgeous.
Congratulations on the new phone and taking the leap to the bigger screen! You’ll love the cameras too!

mach1man

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
Congrats on the new phone. I just left the Apple store yesterday with new AirPods. I was there for an issue with my phone got to looking at them then decided yep I need those lol

iwoodland

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Congrats on the new phone. I just left the Apple store yesterday with new AirPods. I was there for an issue with my phone got to looking at them then decided yep I need those lol

They are amazing. Love mine. Watch music and Watch phone calls using them are amazing

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I just grabbed a Pro Max in Midnight Green myself. This is my first iPhone since the 6. I have been a hard core Android guy, and I’ve gone through maybe 6 Android flagships in the last few years (I need the latest and greatest the minute it’s out). The only reason I’ve skipped Apple is because the cameras sucked, and I use them a lot.

So far I’m blown away with the camera quality on this Pro Max (I’m running 13.2 beta, so I get Deep Fusion). I also can’t believe how smooth iOS is, and the crazy battery life. Don’t get me wrong, I thought my previous S10+ was great also, but this kills it.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I just grabbed a Pro Max in Midnight Green myself. This is my first iPhone since the 6. I have been a hard core Android guy, and I’ve gone through maybe 6 Android flagships in the last few years (I need the latest and greatest the minute it’s out). The only reason I’ve skipped Apple is because the cameras sucked, and I use them a lot.

So far I’m blown away with the camera quality on this Pro Max (I’m running 13.2 beta, so I get Deep Fusion). I also can’t believe how smooth iOS is, and the crazy battery life. Don’t get me wrong, I thought my previous S10+ was great also, but this kills it.

Welcome back and I must admit the camera and battery life on the iPhone 11 Pro Max is impressive...Enjoy.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711