Pro Max - Space Gray or Midnight Green?

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Can't decide which color to order. Only seen the green in person.

Looks like everyone and their brother have ordered the green.

Space Gray or Midnight Green ?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
That's a tough one. Before having seen them both, I'd say midnight green... but after seeing the space gray, I'd really be torn!

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I got the Max space gray and the wife got the Max midnight green.

If it's available, get the green.

If there's a backorder, get the gray.

I have mine in a QuadLock case (since I'm a photographer) so the color isn't seen anyway.

Westiemom

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
They’re all pretty. So you can’t go wrong. Heard someone say in a review that they thought the green would hold more resale value down the road, just because it’s the new color. If that makes any difference to you.

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
Ever since Apple came out with gold color I’ve had gold. So being sick of having gold for years I got the midnight green this time . It’s pretty, but I use a case so it doesn’t matter. It’s very dark green sometimes looks dark gray to me.

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
I went w the space gray pro max.

Few years I decided to try a different color & regretted it weeks later. Was stuck w it until I upgraded.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Space gray!! I actually had bought a red iPhone 11 but I saw the space gray in person at Best Buy and I immediately started checking the  store app for stock so I could exchange LOL.

It is freaking sexy and reminds me of the slate gray iPhone 5 which has been my favorite color iPhone ever now this is a close second.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
This needs to be a personal choice but I will offer this.

I see and touch a lot of devices via the unwritten rule where the IT director does a lot of babysitting for the c suite. Starting with the X I've noticed the plain stainless takes abuse the best. Polished bare metal pretty much always looks nice. Thus I like or at least never tire of the white models if you have your phone out of the case.

When staff or my kids get hand me downs or trade I've noticed the colors are usually less popular but the green is new and subtle or classic,

Good luck with that first world problem.

rambo47

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
All my iPhones have been Space Gray until the 7, which I got in Jet Black. This time, however, I went with Midnight Green on the Pro Max 11. I paired it with an Apple Leather Case, also in dark green.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
All my iPhones have been Space Gray until the 7, which I got in Jet Black. This time, however, I went with Midnight Green on the Pro Max 11. I paired it with an Apple Leather Case, also in dark green.

The green on the iPhone 11 is cool, BUT the green on the pro models is sublime!

rambo47

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
The green on the iPhone 11 is cool, BUT the green on the pro models is sublime!

I fell in love with the midnight green as soon as I saw it. Normally colors are not my thing, but this green is subtle and serene.

Your username looks familiar. Are you a CrackBerry refugee like me?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods