Pro Max - Space Gray or Midnight Green?

vizagdude

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I preordered the Midnight Green. I went with the hype and it does look great and also being the new color from Apple. But after I saw the Sapace Grey in matt finish, I fell inlove with it. So, I returned my MG and bought the Space Grey one. I am happy now

Except, I have the Apple Green leather case that I cannot use on my SG Pro Max and I cannot retun it since it past the return timeline

Last edited:

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
The choice between space gray and midnight green is tough. If I were choosing for myself, I think I'd go with the midnight green, just because it's new and different. But I do really love the gold too! LOL, It's a good problem to have so many great choices! :D

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I preordered the Midnight Green. I went with the hype and it does look great and also being the new color from Apple. But after I saw the Sapace Grey in matt finsih, I fell inlove with it. So, I returned my MG and bout the Space Grey one. I am happy now :)

Except, I have the Apple Green leather case that I cannot use on my SG Pro Max and I cannot retun it since it past the return timeline :(

You could try selling it here in the Marketplace. Here's a link to the Marketplace Rules & Guidelines.

mach1man

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
I preordered the Midnight Green. I went with the hype and it does look great and also being the new color from Apple. But after I saw the Sapace Grey in matt finsih, I fell inlove with it. So, I returned my MG and bout the Space Grey one. I am happy now :)

Except, I have the Apple Green leather case that I cannot use on my SG Pro Max and I cannot retun it since it past the return timeline :(

Is the green apple leather case for a Pro max as well?

F_Benitez

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
I’ve ALWAYS had my iPhones in the space gray but, this time around, got the GREEN. No regrets. Pictures don’t do it justice. Get it. Won’t be disappointed.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
I was torn between the two as well, but went with midnight green since it was the new color and had space gray iPhones before.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll