I def have noticed a lot of bugs with iOS 13.1.1,

1 Lock screen freezes sometimes
    2 Mail app with no alerts on emails sometimes
    3 Mail app when closing and reopening it wont open back where you left off
    4 Apps freeze occassionally

Hardware- I have noticed that when the screen is on the lowest brightness it has a yellow tint to it. Night shift off and tru tone off.

Anyone have these issues.
    larsonage likes this.
    09-28-2019 01:55 PM

Hardware- I have noticed that when the screen is on the lowest brightness it has a yellow tint to it. Night shift off and tru tone off.

I’m really sorry to hear this. I don’t use the mail app but I haven’t had any freezes or discolored screen tint. I would maybe take it to an Apple store if you have one near by and have them look at it? Or take it back to Verizon to see if they’ll swap it out. The other less popular option would be to maybe factory reset and set up as new. I suggest this as a last resort but I’ve had that help me in the past after a major update.
    09-28-2019 02:01 PM

I had this happen with 13.1 beta 3/4 and 13.1.1 for a few hours, as odd as that sounds. Everything’s been fine since.
    09-28-2019 04:49 PM

I’m not experiencing any of what youve described thus far.
    09-28-2019 05:10 PM
    Been on phone heavy today & no issues here....
    The_Loot_Gamer likes this.
    09-28-2019 05:45 PM

Haven't seen any of these issues on my 11.
    09-28-2019 05:55 PM

My lock screen froze. I’m locked out of my phone. The screen is unresponsive.
    09-28-2019 06:41 PM

Not at all. None of these issues. The official iOS 13.1.1 has been smooth and wicked fast on my 11 Pro Max.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-28-2019 06:51 PM

Have you done a hard reboot? Not turn off and on reset.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    09-28-2019 06:52 PM
    I am not having any of these issues either. If you were locked out of your phone I would contact Apple support.
    larsonage and Just_Me_D like this.
    09-28-2019 06:53 PM
    Have you done a hard reboot? Not turn off and on reset.
    Yeah. Nothing. Just stuck on the lock screen. Just waiting for the battery to die. Hopefully that works.
    09-28-2019 06:59 PM
    I notice more battery drain than on 12 and sometimes jumps to lowest brightness .
    09-28-2019 08:19 PM
    Yeah. Nothing. Just stuck on the lock screen. Just waiting for the battery to die. Hopefully that works.
    Keep on trying the hard reboot. When I updated to 13.1 something got borked and I was stuck on the Apple logo and the spinning wheel of doom. It took about a dozen tries of the hard reboot and it finally worked. I was so scared that something would be majorly wrong since it was in the middle of an update, but when it lowered on it said “You have been updated to iOS 13.0.” I did the update to 13.1 and 13.1.1 with no issue. So keep trying the hard reboot!

Also, I remember 3 years ago when I had the 7+, shortly after I got it I was using Google Maps walking navigation and it froze on that app. I left it alone for maybe 20 minutes (luckily I wasn’t in a hurry to get to where I was going!) and I had to try the hard reboot a few times before it worked.
    Spencerdl and larsonage like this.
    09-28-2019 09:01 PM
    I just erase the from through my iPad. It works now. Thanks for the help guys.
    Just_Me_D and Lee_Bo like this.
    09-28-2019 10:41 PM
    1 & 4 on my phone occasionally.
    I'm not using the mail app, but my son, who does, reports that 3 happens on his iphone on a regular basis.
    09-29-2019 03:10 AM
    I just erase the from through my iPad. It works now. Thanks for the help guys.
    We’re glad the issue has been resolved and thanks for the update...
    larsonage likes this.
    09-29-2019 08:11 AM
    I had this happen to me the other day.
    09-29-2019 08:18 AM
    I am not having any of these issues either. If you were locked out of your phone I would contact Apple support.
    He couldn’t he was locked out of his phone lol
    09-29-2019 08:18 AM
    He couldn’t he was locked out of his phone lol
    You can chat with Apple support on iPads and computers, too. I use that feature all the time.
    scruffypig and Spencerdl like this.
    09-29-2019 08:35 AM
    Glad yours has resolved.
    I’ve had one “freeze” since the update when I was in the gmail app. It let me swipe back to the home screen though and then I swiped it away to close it. Went back and it was okay. So nothing major thankfully.
    09-29-2019 08:48 AM
    IOS 13 in general has been very buggy. One of the worst releases for software by Apple in years.
    09-29-2019 09:14 AM
    IOS 13 in general has been very buggy. One of the worst releases for software by Apple in years.
    Wow, I'm not experiencing this at all on my Pro Max. Which device are you using?
    09-29-2019 09:35 AM
    You can chat with Apple support on iPads and computers, too. I use that feature all the time.
    Thats very true. Or on a PC or laptop. They are very helpful.

https://support.apple.com/contact
    09-29-2019 09:37 AM
    I’ve had some people at work approach me saying they are afraid to update their iOS version because they’ve read that iOS 13/13.1/13.1.1 is super buggy.

Then they ask me for my thoughts about it and I tell them this: I am running a beta version of iOS year round on an iPhone that I use as my daily driver. No one can readily explain why some people always tend to have problems with updates and others do not.

If I’m not having any issues and then show you that I’m not by unsuccessfully trying to replicate some of the issues you’ve read about then what does that tell you or what do you expect me to say?

What I’m not going to do is make a blanket statement that iOS x.x is buggy or super buggy. I will simply say that some people are experiencing issues whereas others are not.
    09-29-2019 09:43 AM
    By the way, being “buggy” does not necessarily equate to being unusable. Take for example the recent Mail app bug in which users sometimes had to swipe twice to delete, archive or move an email message instead of having to swipe once. Was it an inconvenience? To some people, sure, but not to others. They simply swiped twice and went about their business.
    Annie_M and iwoodland like this.
    09-29-2019 09:53 AM
49 12