iPhone Pro Max Case Thread. Let's see them.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: What case is everyone getting for their iPhone 11 Pro Max?

I so love your boldness!!! Do you use a screen protector? All of these awesome cases are going to make me breakdown and upgrade from my Xs Max!!

(Laughing)....I don’t use a case or screen protector on my iPhone.

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
And which do you like best?

I like things about iOS and Android...
I don’t like that they took away the notification light... my note 10+ is smooth and the cameras are excellent and I love the s-pen.

But I tend to lean more towards iPhone... I don’t know why other then they just seem to work better. The cameras in the iPhone 11 pro are excellent. The screen is excellent just as good as Samsung’s. The battery this year is a beast I have yet to kill it and I’ve tried. .... usually after work on my xs Max I was at 30-40% left. this one I’m lucky if I’m at 60% by the end of day. Once I had it at 50% but I was playing games for a few hours. With that being said I have location off as well as Bluetooth off.
I do not like hepatic touch I prefer 3D Touch much more....

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I like things about iOS and Android...
I don’t like that they took away the notification light... my note 10+ is smooth and the cameras are excellent and I love the s-pen.

But I tend to lean more towards iPhone... I don’t know why other then they just seem to work better. The cameras in the iPhone 11 pro are excellent. The screen is excellent just as good as Samsung’s. The battery this year is a beast I have yet to kill it and I’ve tried. .... usually after work on my xs Max I was at 30-40% left. this one I’m lucky if I’m at 60% by the end of day. Once I had it at 50% but I was playing games for a few hours. With that being said I have location off as well as Bluetooth off.
I do not like hepatic touch I prefer 3D Touch much more....

Looks like I'll just have to add the iPhone to my collection. Shame it will be the middle or end of October until the 512GB models start shipping again.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Looks like I'll just have to add the iPhone to my collection. Shame it will be the middle or end of October until the 512GB models start shipping again.

Really, the 512GB 11 Pro Max in all colors are available in my area at BestBuy either in store today or shipping date received by Monday/Tuesday

NewYorkChic

Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
a080eefabe6a90ac095ff8d0a7708134.jpg
for my phone that I don’t have yet coming on the 4th

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
I’m currently using a clear case so I can enjoy the midnight green color, but I just got these two at Best Buy. The coral one is Tech21 studio color and the white one is Apple.

d6e6431c56735c336eed550e4fc13a07.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2