Should I dump my new Note 10 Plus for the iPhone 11 Pro Max?

Golurk

May 20, 2019
Visit site
Apple ain’t that quick. They focus on what they want and while although they’re more secure than android they’re still super slow to patch huge security risks. The FaceTime security risk they took forever to fix when they knew about it for over half a year. They weren’t going to even fix it until the media got down their throats.

Must be nice to not miss any patches. My s9+ is on the first update from pie, won’t update and Odin didn’t recognize it. Sent it to Sammy they also couldn’t get it to recognize nor update but sent it back saying it’s fine (after they said they can’t get it to update).

A lot of ^’s , seems you’re a little bit agitated there buddy. I see no scaremongering nor exaggerations, opinions yes. I just think how triggered you’re getting is funny. Calm down, it’s a phone at the end of the day.

Not getting triggered XD...just wanted the arrows to be aligned with the actual text of the quote. Totally agree with your subsequent post though :)

BIG CAT 7

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Yeah so I have been waffling for the past week and ordered mine yesterday. Has an 11/6 ship date. 256 Space Gray Pro Max.

Had the XS Max for a full year (longest I have had a phone for about 10 years). Didn't realize how much I would miss it. Like the Note Line but the iPhone just does everything I need, and does it very well.

I couldn't get past the size, fingerprint scanner and a few other things like app issues and performance. I am happy to come back and can't wait. I tried Face Unlock with the Note and it can't hold a candle to Face ID. I think this time I will drop my Jump from T-Mobile and start the 2 year upgrade process. This will keep me with the phone for hopefully 2 years and save me more money. Ha ha

Now I need to accessorize and get myself another AW. This time I am thinking a Series 5 with Cellular. Can't wait to get them all together and ship this Note 10+ back.

tekjunkie28

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Yeah so I have been waffling for the past week and ordered mine yesterday. Has an 11/6 ship date. 256 Space Gray Pro Max.

Had the XS Max for a full year (longest I have had a phone for about 10 years). Didn't realize how much I would miss it. Like the Note Line but the iPhone just does everything I need, and does it very well.

I couldn't get past the size, fingerprint scanner and a few other things like app issues and performance. I am happy to come back and can't wait. I tried Face Unlock with the Note and it can't hold a candle to Face ID. I think this time I will drop my Jump from T-Mobile and start the 2 year upgrade process. This will keep me with the phone for hopefully 2 years and save me more money. Ha ha

Now I need to accessorize and get myself another AW. This time I am thinking a Series 5 with Cellular. Can't wait to get them all together and ship this Note 10+ back.

I did the same. I tried the note 10+ twice. It just isn’t what the note 8 was and what the pro max is.

mach1man

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site

My girlfriend and I did the samething, went from iPhones to the Note 10's (mine was the Plus) along with galaxy watches. The Note's were nice but we always missed the iPhones a little. Well after receiving a few grainy videos from iphone users that was it, we wanted to go back. Ended up selling hers out right and paid half of mine off to allow the early upgrade, Good thing I traded a phone in on the note 10 plus bc I only had to pay $180 to upgrade lol. We both got the new Pro's (mine is the max) and series 5 AW with LTE. So far loving the phones and the lte watches!!!

BIG CAT 7

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
My girlfriend and I did the samething, went from iPhones to the Note 10's (mine was the Plus) along with galaxy watches. The Note's were nice but we always missed the iPhones a little. Well after receiving a few grainy videos from iphone users that was it, we wanted to go back. Ended up selling hers out right and paid half of mine off to allow the early upgrade, Good thing I traded a phone in on the note 10 plus bc I only had to pay $180 to upgrade lol. We both got the new Pro's (mine is the max) and series 5 AW with LTE. So far loving the phones and the lte watches!!!

Never had the LTE version of the watch. It works ok on cellular just standalone? I wanted to get it so I can just go outside and do yard work and other things and not have to worry about my phone being close enough to me for the bluetooth to stay connected.

mach1man

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
Never had the LTE version of the watch. It works ok on cellular just standalone? I wanted to get it so I can just go outside and do yard work and other things and not have to worry about my phone being close enough to me for the bluetooth to stay connected.

The watch has cellular connectivity and links to your existing phone number. It's great to have for things like that. I do a lot of walking around the car dealership I'm at so my phone stays on my desk and yet I can be in the shop and get a call or text. It really is awesome

BIG CAT 7

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
The watch has cellular connectivity and links to your existing phone number. It's great to have for things like that. I do a lot of walking around the car dealership I'm at so my phone stays on my desk and yet I can be in the shop and get a call or text. It really is awesome

That's exactly what I wanted to hear! Can't wait to get mine.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site

Check your local Best Buy. I have Verizon and did not want to wait until Nov for the phone. Best Buy had it in stock at my local store and I was able to get it right away.

I don't miss a single thing about the Note 10 plus.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2