Hello! Thinking about changing my XS Max. Help me, please, to understand which device, 11 Pro or 11 Pro Max, to buy? What are Pros and Cons? I m using my iPhone for everyday work (hundred emails, different types of docs, social networks, messengers, etc.). Many thanks!
    09-21-2019 03:57 PM
    It seems like more a preference to what you want. I went from the XS Max to the 11 Pro Max and I'm happy with it because I like the bigger phone.
    My son has the 11 Pro. It seems small to me, but that's what he likes.
    09-21-2019 04:11 PM
    They both do exactly the same thing with the exact same internals. Max is bigger with a bigger battery. I was dying to have a bigger phone when I was using the iPhone X and immediately got a XS Max last year. I couldn't wait to go back down to the smaller size.
    09-21-2019 04:17 PM
    They both do exactly the same thing with the exact same internals. Max is bigger with a bigger battery. I was dying to have a bigger phone when I was using the iPhone X and immediately got a XS Max last year. I couldn't wait to go back down to the smaller size.
    That’s exactly why I went Pro Max this time. I had the 6s+, 7+, then went to the X. I was growing tired of the size of the X when last years releases came but I was happy enough with the performance that I didn’t want to upgrade. By the time this release came around I was dying to get back to a bigger phone. I couldn’t be happier now! No more hand cramps!
    aximtreo likes this.
    09-21-2019 04:22 PM
    I went from the 7 Plus to the 11 Pro Max so there wasn't any difference in the real estate I was already using.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    09-21-2019 04:47 PM
    It’s not the size, it’s how you use it. And I’m all greener out.
    09-21-2019 05:23 PM
    Hello! Thinking about changing my XS Max. Help me, please, to understand which device, 11 Pro or 11 Pro Max, to buy? What are Pros and Cons? I m using my iPhone for everyday work (hundred emails, different types of docs, social networks, messengers, etc.). Many thanks!
    Since your current iPhone is an iPhone XS Max, do you think you would prefer to continue using the same size iPhone or a smaller version because that’s what it comes down to. I have been using an iPhone X for both business and personal needs the past 2 years. This morning, I used the Apple Store app to order an iPhone Pro Max and I picked it up at the Apple Store at the Mall at Millenia around 6 PM this evening.

I’ve stated on numerous occasions that the 4.7” is the perfect size for an iPhone and I stated that the size of the iPhone X was not too big and not too small so why did I opt for an iPhone Pro Max?

I have 14 days to decide whether or not I want to keep using it or revert back to the size of the iPhone 11 Pro.
    09-21-2019 09:51 PM
    Since your current iPhone is an iPhone XS Max, do you think you would prefer to continue using the same size iPhone or a smaller version because that’s what it comes down to. I have been using an iPhone X for both business and personal needs the past 2 years. This morning, I used the Apple Store app to order an iPhone Pro Max and I picked it up at the Apple Store at the Mall at Millenia around 6 PM this evening.

I’ve stated on numerous occasions that the 4.7” is the perfect size for an iPhone and I stated that the size of the iPhone X was not too big and not too small so why did I opt for an iPhone Pro Max?

I have 14 days to decide whether or not I want to keep using it or revert back to the size of the iPhone 11 Pro.
    I’ve been useing the 8 for a year and have switched to the pro,5.8, and that is the sweet spot, just love it
    09-22-2019 09:19 AM
    I’ve been useing the 8 for a year and have switched to the pro,5.8, and that is the sweet spot, just love it
    No doubt. I really like the size of the iPhone X, but thus far, I’m not regretting the 6.5” size of the iPhone 11 Pro Max. Weird, I know....
    wenrob and aximtreo like this.
    09-22-2019 09:27 AM
    Had the xs 5.8. Went pro max this year. Love the ease of use on smaller device but love the bigger screen overall. It’s definitely noticeably heavier and an adjustment.
    09-22-2019 03:21 PM
    I handle, set up and at times use all the popular phones via my work. My own opinion is we face a mature market with several great options so final decisions are personal.

My work and routines make the large screen as important as some associates say smaller or compact is important. Having the XS Max 3 cameras stands out as a strong reason for upgrade but I'm still on the sidelines.

My selfish side says everyone should do a phone upgrade, get a watch to match, get some bands, add some services, be a tool for Google, and subscribe to Office 365 because all of those firms are in my retirement portfolio.
    09-23-2019 06:33 AM
    This makes me feel better about my decision. I had been itching to get the bigger 11 Pro Max because I thought I wanted a bigger phone. I decided against that and went with the 11 Pro and I'm honestly so pleased with it. It really is the perfect size for me. The Max just would have been uncomfortable. There are times using the 11 Pro (similar to when I had the X) where I'd be doing something one handed and occasionally needing to use both. The Max would be requiring this from me all the time. And it'd make playing on my phone while laying down or something uncomfortable.

All that to say, I like the size of the 11 Pro, personally.
    BreakingKayfabe likes this.
    09-23-2019 11:09 AM
    The 11 Pro Max probably has the best battery life, but the batteries on the 11 Pro and 11 are enough to last an entire day of heavy usage.

Performance wise the A13 is most likely the ‘fastest processor in a smartphone’ as Apple claims, so speed and multitasking shouldn’t be an issue. That said, not sure whether you’ll notice a performance upgrade since the A12 is also extremely powerful.
    09-23-2019 02:47 PM
    I have moved from XS Max to 11 Pro Max.

My reason for going to the big screen is purely for watching videos. I travel a lot for work and catch up on movies and shows on my phone during flight. Also, I have my TV show recordings from YouTube TV which I catch up on whenever I get time during travel. So unless you are doing a lot of what I do, I personally do not think you would need the Max.

It's a little heavier and larger. It's not easy to put it in all Jeans pockets and shorts pockets. The one hour extra battery life is definitely not worth the bigger one if you do not need it and use it.

My 2 cents!
    09-23-2019 03:09 PM