It’s here !!

nokia4life

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Mine just arrived and man it's nice love the green glad I chose this color the cool thing is the videos of others phone made this camera look huge and well it's not, not huge at all. Liking the new phone already, I will set it up later before packing my Xs Max up to send it back.

Westiemom

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Got mine about 12:30 Central Time today. Had to leave work at about 9:30 to wait for it, then signed for it and jumped in the car to go back to work.
Been setting it up as I can this afternoon.
The green is interesting and not that green really. But it's not very dark either. It actually looks lighter than I expected but I love it!
Congrats all who got theirs today!

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Got my iPhone Pro Max 256Gb in Gold at about midday PDT today. The gold is just stunning! Such a nice phone and i've not even scratched the surface of what it can do yet.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Got my iPhone Pro Max 256Gb in Gold at about midday PDT today. The gold is just stunning! Such a nice phone and i've not even scratched the surface of what it can do yet.

Good hearing from you

The Gold is very nice can’t wait to see one in person

Enjoy your new device

RTakher209

Nov 7, 2017
Visit site
My midnight green max and the wife’s iPhone 11 purple just arrived 4:04 pacific time via fed ex. Ordered through AT&T. Gonna be setting these up all evening....

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Good hearing from you

The Gold is very nice can’t wait to see one in person

Enjoy your new device

Hello mate, long time no speak. It's good to be back in the iPhone fold. To be honest, my wife was fed up of me moaning and whining about Android force closing apps all the time! :rotfl:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I purchased mine from Verizon around 10:15am. I decided to go with the Midnight Green Pro Max (256) as well, glad I did. Loving the color and the change from my normal black. Enjoy OP, I know I am. ....Yes, I was weak once again. DAMN you Apple. LOL

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I purchased mine from Verizon around 10:15am. I decided to go with the Midnight Green Pro Max (256) as well, glad I did. Loving the color and the change from my normal black. Enjoy OP, I know I am. ....Yes, I was weak once again. DAMN you Apple. LOL

I knew you would cave!! I’m staying put

wenrob

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I have to say after playing with mine all afternoon the cameras, Night Mode and battery life make it a worthy upgrade from the XS. No regrets here at all.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
That green is beautiful, OP Congrats

SMH...I was giving you at least a week before you gave in

I knew you would cave!! I’m staying put

Fastest cave I’ve ever seen I’m staying put too!!! I have no desire to upgrade either of my devices.

Last edited:

staceymj86

Feb 18, 2019
Visit site
That green is beautiful, OP Congrats

SMH...I was giving you at least a week before you gave in

Fasted cave I’ve ever seen I’m staying put too!!! I have no desire to upgrade either of my devices.

Hopefully I have enough restraint to not upgrade this year. I always upgrade every year and waited an extra 6 months before upgrading to the XS Max from the X. If the 11 Pro Max reviews say better reception than the XS Max, I’m upgrading.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Hopefully I have enough restraint to not upgrade this year. I always upgrade every year and waited an extra 6 months before upgrading to the XS Max from the X. If the 11 Pro Max reviews say better reception than the XS Max, I’m upgrading.

I feel you!!! Reception on the XS is trash & it annoys me to no end. If I didn’t have my X, I would have upgraded.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

(Laughing)....Don’t hate the player (Apple). Hate the game (Annual iPhone Releases)....

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods