Order has shipped/Delivery/Pick up window waiting room

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Hey all! Instead of posting individual threads for questions about shipping/delivery/pick up can we just have one? I think it would make things more organized.

One more sleep and we'll have our new toys (for those getting them tomorrow)!!

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I opted for store pick up and my status changed to Ready for Pickup just a few minutes ago. YESSSSS!!!! CAN’T WAIT!!!

276d99c58d5bf8f4d37c59e69688d050.jpg

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I opted for store pick up and my status changed to Ready for Pickup just a few minutes ago. YESSSSS!!!! CAN’T WAIT!!!

276d99c58d5bf8f4d37c59e69688d050.jpg

Mine just changed too!! You’re lucky you’re going in so early! My girlfriend and I are going to brunch, a movie, and a walk to keep me from thinking about my 6:00 time lol. I am going to call the store tomorrow to see if it would be possible to pick it up earlier, but I’ll understand if that doesn’t work.

C6TX6

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
I guess these emails are dispatched once the armored truck arrives with the phones at the Apple store! ;)
I opted for 10-1030 window to avoid rush hour traffic. I always do in store pickup in Delaware to avoid sales tax. :)

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
It seems most have opted for home delivery but I was wondering how the crowds were at apple stores this morning? One apple store in my area is rumored to have had breakfast for those that came bright and early to pick up their phones lol.

wenrob

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Mine showed up just a little bit ago. They must have drivers just for the phones today. Wasn’t my usual guy and showed up way earlier than UPS usually does. Funny enough it was the driver from my old neighborhood. This isn’t the first phone he’s brought me over the years.
The phone is gorgeous, I can’t wait to play with the cameras. I was worried about size (got the Max) but I think I’m going to like it.
5b2f940d9e944698a698cb649358d98c.jpg

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Supposedly between 10:30-2:30 Pacific for me. I'm gonna be kind of stuck though if there's not a 13.1 public beta profile for it really quick :(

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Supposedly between 10:30-2:30 Pacific for me. I'm gonna be kind of stuck though if there's not a 13.1 public beta profile for it really quick :(

And they're here. They showed up 10 minutes after I left to go back to work from lunch. My wife is playing with hers though. Eh it's her birthday guess I can give her that :) lol

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Got mine!! Went to the Apple store about 30 minutes ahead of my pick up window and they got me in right away :). I asked about in-store trade in for my X and the guy says some people have had the option and others haven’t. I wasn’t one of the lucky ones, so I’ll have to wait for my box to come to ship it out. I posted this pic in the case thread, but here it is again! https://imgur.com/a/VX6QPsw

justin_aga

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Had my sister stay at my place since 7 am because I had to work. UPS never even touched the gate. Didn't deliver and now I have to wait to til Monday. I AM LIVID!!!!

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
My apple store pick up was mediocre. So I had a pick up time of 6pm EST yesterday , I had to wait in line for over two hours to get my phone because the apple store was short staffed on an iPhone launch day. I got there at 6pm and didn't leave the store until 9:30pm. Then there was this annoying lady at the genius bar arguing about the price of the apple watch series 5. So I get help transferring days to my new phone but my att cell service isn't activated on the phone . Apple employees claimed it was slow because high activations but here it is nearly 4AM EST and no cell service. So I am going go have to visit the att store in the morning to see what they can do. Haven't even had the chance to mess around with my pro max yet due to this issue. Worst launch day experience I had in all my years of being on team apple smh.

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
My apple store pick up was mediocre. So I had a pick up time of 6pm EST yesterday , I had to wait in line for over two hours to get my phone because the apple store was short staffed on an iPhone launch day. I got there at 6pm and didn't leave the store until 9:30pm. Then there was this annoying lady at the genius bar arguing about the price of the apple watch series 5. So I get help transferring days to my new phone but my att cell service isn't activated on the phone . Apple employees claimed it was slow because high activations but here it is nearly 4AM EST and no cell service. So I am going go have to visit the att store in the morning to see what they can do. Haven't even had the chance to mess around with my pro max yet due to this issue. Worst launch day experience I had in all my years of being on team apple smh.

Holy crap that sucks! For activation, don’t you just stick your old SIM in? Or were you activating a new SIM?

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I had a great experience at the Apple store on regent street yesterday, I was not expecting to.

Had a reservation for a pick up at 11:00, decided to go around 3pm instead.

In and out in 15 min, only reason it took so long was printing the receipt .
Thank you Mrs O’Brian.

Overall great experience especially considering how packed the the store was.

In the end couldn’t decide, so I got both and some cases.
8a529b1112bfe84077907e0453090915.plist

Will set them up later today or tomorrow.

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Holy crap that sucks! For activation, don’t you just stick your old SIM in? Or were you activating a new SIM?

Yea I mentioned that to the apple employee but he gave some weird excuse saying he had activate it when he was checking me out and it won't work, but I think att will just end up doing that when I go into the store. All the apple employees were clearly tired and again short staffed so will forgive them for their lack of usual apple costumer care. Just waiting for att stores to open now lol. But that was the most mediocre iPhone launch experience I ever had.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh