Pre-order Shipped (Verizon)

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
Pre-order from Verizon has shipped. Card was charged overnight and Fedex has my iPhone 11 Max 256Gb in silver. Scheduled delivery on the 20th of course.

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
Interesting. Do you have a tracking number yet? If so where is it originating? Also what time did you complete your order?

Yes, I have a tracking number that shows that Fedex has possession of the phone as of 3am this morning. It originated from West Chester, PA which is the Verizon warehouse. Order was completed at 9:25am ET on the 13th.

tekjunkie28

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Nice. So would Fed Ex not deliver until the 20th even though they have it? I have no clue about mine I ordered at 8:10 am and have had nothing but hold ups.

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
Nice. So would Fed Ex not deliver until the 20th even though they have it? I have no clue about mine I ordered at 8:10 am and have had nothing but hold ups.

Yes, Apple requests the shipping companies hold them until launch day. Over the years a few iPhones have slipped through, but for the most part the shipping companies will sit on them until the night before and all go out on Friday, or whatever launch day is.

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site

This is typically correct. You'll see some movement in the days ahead, but won't get it until the 20th. SOMETIMES people get them a day before, but that's fairly rare.

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Yea my friend got the iphone X a day before the official launch because of something similar to this. The same might be true for you OP LOL.

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Pre-order from Verizon has shipped. Card was charged overnight and Fedex has my iPhone 11 Max 256Gb in silver. Scheduled delivery on the 20th of course.
Interesting. My Apple Card has been charged 8 hours ago. But the status in the Apple Store app is still on "Order in Progress". It says "delivers Fri Sep 20" though. I just hope it does not get delayed.

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
Interesting. My Apple Card has been charged 8 hours ago. But the status in the Apple Store app is still on "Order in Progress". It says "delivers Fri Sep 20" though. I just hope it does not get delayed.

I’m sure it will be fine. Often times the shipping happens before the site is updated. Verizon has been on the ball the past couple years, so I usually order directly through them.

Westiemom

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I actually completed my order at 7:40 am Central time, so almost 2 hours earlier than the OP. But mine still says processing with shipping on the 20th.
The confirmation email I got right after the order says delivery on the 20th though. Hoping that’s right! Especially since I got my order in so early. And was also Verizon.

Last edited:

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I ordered SIM Free from Appple at 8:01am and my Series 5 watch was ordered on launch day. The watch seems to have UPS tracking but my iPhone 11 Pro Max does not as of yet. Both show pending for shipment. Both show 9-20 delivery. I have having them go to the local UPS store so I don't have to deal with the dreaded door tag since I am not home.

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
I actually completed my order at 7:40 am Central time, so almost 2 hours earlier than the OP. But mine still says processing with shipping on the 20th.
The confirmation email I got right after the order says delivery on the 20th though. Hoping that’s right! Especially since I got my order in so early. And was also Verizon.

That’s been my experience in previous years. Would sit at processing until the night before launch day and then finally start moving. I actually ordered right at 8am eastern, then cancelled and re-ordered at 9:25 eastern. Verizon still has models that claim a 9/20 delivery date. If yours says 9/20 it will more than likely show up on time.

Westiemom

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
That’s been my experience in previous years. Would sit at processing until the night before launch day and then finally start moving. I actually ordered right at 8am eastern, then cancelled and re-ordered at 9:25 eastern. Verizon still has models that claim a 9/20 delivery date. If yours says 9/20 it will more than likely show up on time.

Yes you’re right. I remember it said shipped sooner than this last year. But this morning got up (Wednesday) and it says shipped. So yay!

tmx31415

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
 is still showing preparing for shipment, however UPS is showing a departure scan from Anchorage,AK @ 2:06am on 9/18 with a 9/20 delivery. I purchased the 11 Pro Max 512 gb sim free...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711