[Review] Otterbox should be worried, try the ArmadilloTek iPhone 11 Pro Max Case

currymvp3rd

Jan 23, 2018
Visit site
The case is very sturdy. It fits the phone perfectly and even has a flap to cover the USB port (great for when at the pool and to avoid liquids from getting in there and prevent the darn 'moisture detected' message). The buttons work well, like the sensitive clicks. The material feels sturdy yet the case is light and surprisingly doesn't add that much bulk overall (the phone is already massive, this does make it bigger thicker longer, but not by much).
And because I have butterfingers, I kept drop my phone daily;( ), and this saved the phone: no scratches. Even the case itself seems pretty much unscathed! Kickstand is great and handy.

Only 'but' I would have on this is that once it's on, it's not super easy to remove, so if you plan on switching cases often, this will probably get on your nerves every time. Oh, and the flap for the USB port, while great, will be in the way for some people like me whose pinky rests at the bottom of the phone while holding it: it has a little tab that sticks out and does dig into my finger. It doesn't have those sharp edges other cases have on the openings, though, so no cutting or scratching fingers! Yay!

[video removed]

18.98 dollars at amazon, and you can save 35% here
https://www.amazon.com/gp/mpc/A3PAGMB41RYMCR?tag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU3160726

Last edited by a moderator:

G Y

Sep 15, 2019
Visit site
I doubt Otterbox would be anything close to being worried. There’s been decent quality cases very similar to Otterbox cases for years.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I had this case for my iPhone 7 Plus. I thought it was actually pretty flimsy for a 'rugged' case. My Otterbox Defender was far superior in quality.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner