I currently have a XS Max 256GB that I am MORE than happy with...I just don’t feel like upgrading and the camera features I feel I will never use...I feel trapped in this program where it’s the same price if I upgrade but...idk I have upgrade fatigue...anyone else?
    09-13-2019 09:07 PM
    Interesting dilemma

You keep paying the same without upgrading.

I don’t know how that program works but at Sprint we have a similar program but if we choose not to upgrade we can switch the payment structure to a buy plan and end up owning our device
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    09-13-2019 09:20 PM
    Nah, I like to get a new phone every year. I always look forward to it, probably because I don’t have enough excitement in my life, Lol! But I do want the new cameras because I take tons, and I mean tons, of pictures. My puppy has an Instagram account you see.... 🤣
    09-13-2019 09:23 PM
    Nah, I like to get a new phone every year. I always look forward to it, probably because I don’t have enough excitement in my life, Lol! But I do want the new cameras because I take tons, and I mean tons, of pictures. My puppy has an Instagram account you see....
    I just preordered lol I hate myself
    09-13-2019 09:58 PM
    I upgraded from an XS Max. Don’t know if I will keep it though. Could just pay another year of payments and own the XS Max. We’ll see once the reviews come out.
    09-15-2019 12:50 AM
    I upgraded from an XS Max. Don’t know if I will keep it though. Could just pay another year of payments and own the XS Max. We’ll see once the reviews come out.
    Just remember that if you turn in your existing phone it will cancel your current finance agreement and start a new one. If you return the new phone the new agreement gets canceled and don't get your old phone back!
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-15-2019 05:06 PM
    I currently have a XS Max 256GB that I am MORE than happy with...I just don’t feel like upgrading and the camera features I feel I will never use...I feel trapped in this program where it’s the same price if I upgrade but...idk I have upgrade fatigue...anyone else?
    I have a 256 GB XS Max too. I’m contemplating just keeping it and continuing to pay it off as opposed to upgrading. I really love this device and I’m fine paying it off and owning it and potentially not upgrading. Time will tell. I want to hold the new one and read reviews before deciding.
    iamdld likes this.
    09-15-2019 06:51 PM
    I upgrade as I just pay the same amount monthly so why not? Why would I continue to keep paying for the older phone an extra year? Sure I'd own it them, but then what? I'd sell it for 600~ and repeat the same thing? If i pay for just the 1 year thats essentially what Im already doing without the hassle of selling it, or having the phone for 2 years.

The second year of paying is essentially what you'd "make" selling the phone after the 2nd year. I don't think it makes sense not to upgrade.
    09-16-2019 12:18 PM
    I just preordered lol I hate myself
    Don't beat yourself up!
    Carraser23 likes this.
    09-16-2019 12:20 PM
    I upgrade as I just pay the same amount monthly so why not? Why would I continue to keep paying for the older phone an extra year? Sure I'd own it them, but then what? I'd sell it for 600~ and repeat the same thing? If i pay for just the 1 year thats essentially what Im already doing without the hassle of selling it, or having the phone for 2 years.

The second year of paying is essentially what you'd "make" selling the phone after the 2nd year. I don't think it makes sense not to upgrade.
    This is exactly why I did a 180 in a matter of seconds lol.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-16-2019 10:02 PM
    I have the Verizon annual upgrade and when I went on the site to see about the iPhone 11 pro max, it said that the 11 pro isn’t on the annual upgrade plan and I would lose that feature. I can still upgrade but wouldn’t be able to next year when the next one comes out.
    09-16-2019 10:58 PM
    I have the Verizon annual upgrade and when I went on the site to see about the iPhone 11 pro max, it said that the 11 pro isn’t on the annual upgrade plan and I would lose that feature. I can still upgrade but wouldn’t be able to next year when the next one comes out.
    Go to Apple like my brother did and see what they say
    09-16-2019 11:59 PM
    I’m in that as well and I didn’t see that when I upgraded. If that’s the case they hid that information.
    09-17-2019 09:13 PM
    I noticed it when going to preorder on my Verizon app. It popped up and said it. I am going to reach out to Verizon and ask what's up.
    09-17-2019 09:49 PM
    I am not upgrading yet. I was thinking about pre ordering. But my 8 plus is worth much less now due to the cracked back glass.
    Last edited by joemd60; 09-18-2019 at 06:46 PM.
    09-17-2019 10:08 PM