Just preordered!!!

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I did. About 5 minutes later.

I ordered the 256 Pro Max in green as soon as the app opened and already the delivery date is the 23rd, not the 20th. Boo

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
256GB Pro Max in green.

I was shocked at how easy it was this year. Being West coast I was opposed to having to get up at 5am but was in within 30 seconds after and the pre-approval was much more complete this time apparently so another 30 seconds later and I was ordered with exactly what I wanted.

So much more smooth than when I did 6s+ to 7+ on iUP (you had to go in the store to pick up) or the last time I did this the 7+ to X it just took forever to get in. Don't remember if we missed launch day cause of that.

trandz

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Ordered the 64gb Max in green. Pickup date on the 20th easy peasy. I did pickup as likely no one will be home to sign, and I HATE chasing/relying on FedEx. Also this way they can just take my current XS as I'm on the Apple upgrade program.

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
b042b4ebddb0a789b022299503e68a01.jpg

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Preordered a Space Gray 256 gb Pro Max (upgrading from the Max). Got the confirmation email in about 2 minutes.

Had a brief moment of panic because I kept refreshing the app, but it didn’t bring up the “complete your order” page until 7:01 am. #firstworldproblems

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I pre ordered a space grey 256 but I may have to cancel. I am trading in my iphone XS and would rather do the trade in person at the store when I pick up rather than wait for a box ship. Crazy I know but would like that discount to already be applied. I may try my chances in stores next week so I can just do the trade then.

trandz

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Yeah thats why I did in-store pickup so they can just take the XS there and close the old loan. What discount though?

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
I pre-ordered the iPhone 11 pro 256gb in space gray. I considered the 512gb, but I have the 256 now and still have 188gb available.

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Up get up to 500 for an iphone XS and 600 for a Max. I have a XS so the most I would get is a 500 discount bringing the price down to about 750-800. But I pre ordered online and said I couldn't do the trade in store and would have to wait until I got the box to ship it. I was doing an in store pick up.

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Yeah thats why I did in-store pickup so they can just take the XS there and close the old loan. What discount though?

Did you answer the question when it asked do you have a phone to trade in when pre ordering? If you did, you can't do the trade in person. You have to wait and get the box and ship it to apple, then you get the discount.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I pre ordered a space grey 256 but I may have to cancel. I am trading in my iphone XS and would rather do the trade in person at the store when I pick up rather than wait for a box ship. Crazy I know but would like that discount to already be applied. I may try my chances in stores next week so I can just do the trade then.

I don't blame you a bit! That is how I would do it if I were ordering!

trandz

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Did you answer the question when it asked do you have a phone to trade in when pre ordering? If you did, you can't do the trade in person. You have to wait and get the box and ship it to apple, then you get the discount.

I'm on the Apple upgrade program idk if its what you're talking about? But they pretty much have to take my phone?

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm on the Apple upgrade program idk if its what you're talking about? But they pretty much have to take my phone?

I am not on the apple upgrade program. So when I went to the page to pre order it asked you if you have a phone to trade and gives you an estimated price. However, if you do so they make you ship it in and you can't trade in store.

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I don't blame you a bit! That is how I would do it if I were ordering!

Yea LOL. Now I have to wait hours to cancel my pre order but I shouldn't be charged anytime soon anyway, but I do want to cancel as soon as I can. I have a good feeling I could find a phone launch weekend (I know iphone Max was easy to find last year launch weekend in my area).