What Is Everyone Ordering???

tmx31415

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Just curious to see what color / storage options everyone is considering for those upgrading. The Space Gray seems like the safe choice, however the Green is pretty intriguing. Not too big on the Gold personally, and I already had Silver on the X. Personally, I figure “Go Big or Go Home” so it will definitely be 512 gb for me. Anyway, thanks in advance for the replies...

TheLegoJoker

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
I’ll be ordering 256gb in either Space Grey or Midnight Green. I always have my phone in an Apple leather case so the color isn’t super important to me.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Just curious to see what color / storage options everyone is considering for those upgrading. The Space Gray seems like the safe choice, however the Green is pretty intriguing. Not too big on the Gold personally, and I already had Silver on the X. Personally, I figure “Go Big or Go Home” so it will definitely be 512 gb for me. Anyway, thanks in advance for the replies...

What will you do with that much storage space? Most people I know with 256 gb don't use half of that.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
What will you do with that much storage space? Most people I know with 256 gb don't use half of that.

I feel like with the new camera options, I’ll take more and more photos with all enhancements and options / features enabled. It’s time to stress my 256G storage more.
Like you said, I barely use half of 256 atm.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Seriously, sadly the iMore forums are often dead until a new piece of hardware and/or new iOS (maybe). For the last 3+ years the pre-order night banter was something I look forward to and the excitement of placing the orders and the "what did you get" and consoling those who did not get their order placed. I just can't see that happening this year. I always get the latest and greatest, it's just my one treat. But this year, I can't even see that as being a good reason. I would have jumped if... either

A) Notch = Gone
B) Charge phone or airpods on back of iPhone
C) USB C

Oh well, here's to 2020 (Not the TV show)

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm not a fan of cases at all either, but with the camera housing being made entirely out of glass with the only metal being around the actual lens would worry even me.

Didn’t you see? The iPhone 11 has the strongest glass ever seen on a smartphone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2