1st year I never wanted to upgrade my iPhone.... :-(

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
I don't blame you. I wasn't all that impressed myself either. But it's basically a tradition for me now lol
Gotta do it! And gotta pre-order!

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
For me, it's the price.

For the same amount of money, I can probably get the top of the line Android device (with a much better camera) and probably a smart watch and tablet.

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
I’m upgrading one more thing!!! I went from an X to an XS Max, iPad Pro 10.5 (2016 I believe) to iPad Pro 12.9 (2018), Asus Windows laptop to a MacBook Pro!!! I’m spent. I can’t even upgrade my chewing gum choice right now!!!

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
I just got rid of my X and got the XS MAX. I know the new ones are here but I just wanted the screen I really don’t care about the cameras. Saved a little money too.

Sep 9, 2019
Visit site
Just posted in another thread that I'm keeping my phone for another year and spending the upgrade money on something else. Do you guys use any DACs with your iPhones?

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
For me, it's the price.

For the same amount of money, I can probably get the top of the line Android device (with a much better camera) and probably a smart watch and tablet.

Not trying to start something but please name one phone that has 4K 60 on all 4 lens and has accurate color science in every lens? The note 10 I’ve used and s10+ each lens takes a different colored photo. The whites/blues/reds are never the same.

trandz

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Depends on the situation. If you're on the upgrade program, its a no brainer to just pay the same amount or $5 more w.e and just always have the newest phone. Hell no would I pay full retail for it or spend any considerate money on it if i already have an X/XS

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
:crying:

[FONT=&quot]Really, just not seeing the need to order. Are those ordering on something other than an iPhone XS / XS Max? I can see it if you're on an iPhone 7 or 8 or even an XR etc.. but from an XS/Max... it's really just a camera update IMHO. I have upgraded basically every year since iPhone 3 but this time I am not not not not seeing it.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Notch is still there, design is the same (basically), not USB C, no front/back charge, etc..[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Plus the cost to replace all cases (leather, custom, Kerf, etc...)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Maybe you're all seeing something I am not.[/FONT]

That’s exactly what it is: a camera update. I’m keeping my X another year.

G Y

Sep 15, 2019
Visit site
The 5 extra hours of battery was well enough to sway me. I’m a “power user” and the battery life will be extremely welcomed.

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
Well I said I wasn’t going to upgrade, but my wife ended up taking my XS Max so she gave me no choice . Oh well. I figure if Verizon is going to give me the option of upgrading every year I might as well take advantage of it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal