iPadOS public beta 2 available

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Just installed. I’m confused on how widgets work now. I still have the slide over view of them and they have the new ones and I can add new Apple ones. The issue is that I can’t see how to add or remove my third party app ones that were already there now. There used to be an add/remove at the bottom and it’s gone.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Just installed. I’m confused on how widgets work now. I still have the slide over view of them and they have the new ones and I can add new Apple ones. The issue is that I can’t see how to add or remove my third party app ones that were already there now. There used to be an add/remove at the bottom and it’s gone.

I found a tip on how to do it. Swipe up from just under the time/date. It will initially look like the same effect as a long press on the home screen but this time the edit button will be at the bottom. Hope this info helps someone.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I found a tip on how to do it. Swipe up from just under the time/date. It will initially look like the same effect as a long press on the home screen but this time the edit button will be at the bottom. Hope this info helps someone.

Just to update on this. I found this is working very intermittently. Sometimes it will just activate the long press the home screen style edit, and other times it actually shows the EDIT button at the bottom for the old iPadOS 13 style widgets. I logged a Feedback bug for it.

Chuck_IV

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
iPadOS is completely dropping the ball at this point. Why can we not place widgets anywhere on the screen like iOS? And why no app library?

Without those two features, all the iPad is really getting is rotating widgets... whoopee

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lakeland Ghost