In case you missed it, iPadOS 13.3 was released to the public yesterday.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I just wanted to post this in case you weren't aware that iPadOS 13.3 was released yesterday, December 10, 2019.

I downloaded/installed it late last night without issue!

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
No issues so far. My first attempt to install met with failure though. It downloaded and did the "preparing" thing and then would just stop and revert to a "download now" thing. Jumped out of settings and got an official warning about an error downloading. Closed Settings, rebooted, and it worked fine. Don't know if I hit it during a peak download time maybe though. Was around 6pm PST last night.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Whoa color me stunned, it went without any problems
I’m not noticing any difference but at least my iPad works so it’s a success, hehehe.

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
iPadOS13.3 dropped at me 2 days ago. In the absence of negative feedback here & elsewhere, I went ahead with it this morning. All went smoothly & quickly. Only plus in my wheelhouse is that I can now disable the memoji/ animoji from Settings / General/ Keyboard.

sleepngbear

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
My iPad Mini 4 is totally wonky now after the update. Sometimes it runs ok, but sometimes it just flips out, not waking up opening the cover and needing several pushes of the home button, freezing up opening apps, not responding or very slow responding to gestures, I don’t know what’s going on. It’s like 50/50 every time I open it up if it will work well or lose its mind. I’m really not happy because it was running flawlessly before the update. I updated Saturday, so it should have gone through all the reindexing and whatever else it does after an update, though it’s never, ever misbehaved before after an update like this, and I always stay current with them. I’m open to any ideas on how to straighten it out.

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Mine ( mini 4) was fine before & after....based on that I went ahead with my wife's iPad Air 2 last night & it seems fine ( so far). No recent updates have showed for our phones though so both ( iPhone 8 plus) remain on iOS 13.1.3.... This new update to the iPad OS was the first received since 13.1.3 as well

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
The only weirdness I've noticed is swipe typing on the Google Keyboard has become less reliable since the update for longer words or words spread across the keyboard. Yes, I'm using swipe typing on a tablet lol. Unsure if it's the app which hasn't had an update since before 13.3 or if the update is causing touch screen issues on my 10.5 iPad Pro. My only other thought is me having cold hands lately with the weather is affecting how the touch screen works, or I need to give it a good cleaning, or both lol.

Golurk

May 20, 2019
Visit site
No issues so far. My first attempt to install met with failure though. It downloaded and did the "preparing" thing and then would just stop and revert to a "download now" thing. Jumped out of settings and got an official warning about an error downloading. Closed Settings, rebooted, and it worked fine. Don't know if I hit it during a peak download time maybe though. Was around 6pm PST last night.

Same thing happened to me (but twice in a row) >_<

Will try again...hopefully it’ll work this time.

sleepngbear

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
iPad finally seems to have mostly calmed itself down. Once in awhile it still hiccups like there’s something running in the background draining resources, which it never did before, but it’s rare now, and it goes away after a few seconds. I’m thinking it might be getting near time for a new one, but I think there’s still a little more life to wring out of this one.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW