iPad Air 2 very unresponsive...

The_Prodigy1982

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site
After updating my iPad Air 2 to iPadOS, it seems very unresponsive...

First 30min it kept saying my WiFi password was incorrect (although my iPhone Xs is perfectly fine with it).
For some odd reason it just worked after 30min.

But now my Air 2 keeps hanging whenever I go to 'settings'.
Also all my previously installed apps seem to be very slow while going through menu's.

- Any1 else having these issues?

Last edited:

The_Prodigy1982

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site
I have the same issue :( Did u find out how to fix it?

Since my Air 2 DID get wifi after waiting for 30min... but kept hanging most of the time, I decided to reset network settings.
Unfortunately I'm again facing this wifi issue, it does NOT connect to any wifi anymore!!

- And iTunes doesn't recognize my Air 2 either, so I can't revert to a previous backup.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I'm doing ok on my Air 2, but there was a post here on yesterday about potential issues with iPadOS 13 and Air 2s. I'll find it and post a link here.

The_Prodigy1982

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site
I have the same issue :( Did u find out how to fix it?

Finally... AFTER the issues re-occured (as stated in my previous post), I decided to do a safe boot, and restore my iPad as NEW... everything seems to work just fine again!
It's running smooth... like it should!!

- The only thing that worked for me was a safe boot, and restoring it as NEW, all other solutions didn't work since it didn't connect to iTunes, nor did I have Wifi.
Now everything is smooth again!

The_Prodigy1982

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site
Now, with about 6 hours playtime on my newly updated Air 2, everything SEEMED to run smooth... for the most part that is.
I do have several apps that just aren't working well; Apple music freezes up completely and so does LastPass.
(there might be other apps as well, that I haven't tested yet)

For me the most important is that wifi works again and other than a few apps, it runs ok.
I don't really use my iPad Air 2 for music anyway, so it's not a drama for me... but still it should work normally.
(it's kinda crazy that I have to settle with apps that don't work)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2