iPadOS: Who’s excited?

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
This is probably the first time I’m able to see an iPad as more than something to view movies on & take basic notes. I’m really excited about iPadOS & might need to purchase a new larger one LOL.

Like the title says...who’s excited for all the stuff we should have had years ago on the iPad?

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
This was quite unexpected. This is something I've been vocal about for a VERY VERY long time. I'm excited to see it come to fruition. I'm definitely excited about this.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Finally the ipad can be considered an actual laptop replacement...well, at least on the path to being one.

This. I'm actually pretty interested in seeing if I can now completely go all in on the iPad and leave my Macbook alone. I plan on trying it out and if so, my MacBook may be going up for sale to help upgrade to the latest ipad Pro lol.

wenrob

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
It looks very cool! I’ll have to teach the kids how to use their iPads again. Or they’ll have to teach me.

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I am excited. I like the direction Apple is taking with iPad and iOS. I am getting a raise from my employer, so it looks like a new iPad Mini is a possibility!

anon(10092459)

Dec 11, 2016
Visit site
I am excited about the direction Apple is going in. Right now it's still just iOS, but in the future it could be a platform that's truly unique.

Devyn89

Jan 21, 2017
Visit site
I’m so excited about iPad OS. To be honest I expected something big like this when I bough the iPad Pro last year and I’m not disappointed at all. Great files support, mouse support, improvements multi-tasking, that amazing new way to do mark up. This would’ve been perfect going through university.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I think that having a separate OS for the iPad is wonderful. I'm looking forward to exploring when it's released this fall!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2