Is anyone else tempted to get the new iPad Air?

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I haven’t had a new iPad in a long time. My last one was the Mini 2, but this one is very intriguing...Especially since it has a fingerprint sensor in the power button! I might actually give Apple some money for an iPad this time lol. Who else is looking to get one of these?

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Re: iPad Air looks tempting

I haven’t had a new iPad in a long time. My last one was the Mini 2, but this one is very intriguing...Especially since it has a fingerprint sensor in the power button! I might actually give Apple some money for an iPad this time lol. Who else is looking to get one of these?

I also have the mini 2. It still works. I really like the features and price of the new iPad Air. I think I will be updating to a blue one.

staceymj86

Feb 18, 2019
Visit site

I have to pay $300 to have my 2017 10.5 iPad Pro fixed. This Air is looking tempting but I think I’m going to hold out for the 2021 12.9 iPad Pro.

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site

Both of my kids are gonna want to upgrade their 2017 and 2018 iPads to the new iPad Air so I can already see them putting this on their Christmas wishlist.

staceymj86

Feb 18, 2019
Visit site

I just saw the price. I rather put that towards a iPad Pro and plus I want it bigger than my 10.5. On another note, I think I’m going to get my daughter the Apple Watch SE as a Christmas gift.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site

I do love the look of the blue one. I have a 2016 iPad that still works fine though so although i'd love to upgrade I can't see a reason to do so.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

I also have the mini 2. It still works. I really like the features and price of the new iPad Air. I think I will be updating to a blue one.

My mini 2 still works too but it’s become a bit slow. That price is really pulling me in LOL

parker5011

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

My mini 2 still works too but it’s become a bit slow. That price is really pulling me in LOL

I just sold my mini 2 16gig for $100 the other day for someone that needed a tablet for their kid. Looks like that $100 will go toward this for me!

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

I just sold my mini 2 16gig for $100 the other day for someone that needed a tablet for their kid. Looks like that $100 will go toward this for me!

Oooh...that $100 came right on time

It does! But, I need a new iPhone and WANT a new Watch... so those come first! :D

You’ve been holding out on a phone and watch for a little while. I can see how those would be priority. Can’t wait to see pics

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

Oooh...that $100 came right on time

You’ve been holding out on a phone and watch for a little while. I can see how those would be priority. Can’t wait to see pics

It'll be a while! I'm targeting Christmas for the iPhone, and my birthday in April for the Watch. But, you better believe that I'm going to start buying lottery tickets. Since I just got a new car, I have to be patient! :D

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

It'll be a while! I'm targeting Christmas for the iPhone, and my birthday in April for the Watch. But, you better believe that I'm going to start buying lottery tickets. Since I just got a new car, I have to be patient! :D

I understand lol!! I put myself on a spending freeze until I move in January, so I’ll be waiting for my iPad Hopefully, I don’t go back on that promise...patience is key

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site

I just got a new iPad Air in April for education purposes, so not upgrading. But it sure does look good.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I just bought the 2020 12.9-inch iPad Pro and associated magic keyboard within the past few months so I am not tempted to purchase the new iPad Air.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site

The more I look at the blue iPad Air, the more I want it...

I’m probably going to cave and get it as my next tech upgrade, although I am supposed to be saving for a new RTX 3080.

I want ALL the things!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77