Does anyone have both the 10.5" & 12.9" iPad Pro models?

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
Does anyone have both iPad pros? I’m talking about the 10.5” and the 2nd gen 12.9” ones. I have the 10.5” and I’m thinking about getting the bigger one too. The only thing stopping me is what am I going to do with two of them.

I had the older 12.9” one but sold it with my late 2013 15” RMP in July when I bought the 2017 15” one. Now I’m starting to miss that big iPad.

Anyone have both of them plus a newer MacBook Pro? What are you using them for?

I also have the X after I returned the 8 plus.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I do not. I have the 9.7" iPad Pro that I will soon give to my youngest son now that I've have my new MacBook Pro. Still, I hope those that do have both the 10.5 & 12.9 inch models will reply soon.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I own both iPad Pro models and I personally think that it’s not worth it to own two iPP.

I prefer having a powerful laptop and then a tablet.

laestrella

Jan 21, 2010
Visit site
I actually have all three. Just got a MacBook Pro 15 inch this week (I love it). I bought the 10.5 iPad Pro around launch time in June of 2017 and the second gen 12.9 in December of 2017. I was using the two iPads for different reasons. The larger one I liked to keep at home and I would use it on the couch or in my home office with the keyboard. The smaller one (no keyboard) I would take with me to work or use in bed. I would also swap them when one battery would die and use the other while the dead one charged.

Now that I have the MacBook, the larger one with the keyboard doesn't seem as necessary. Though I still like having a larger touch screen device. Also there is no way that I could do anything serious on an iPad even with a keyboard. And serious for me means, lengthy typing, managing finances, and doing research. So I guess they all have different purposes. But I wouldn't be upset if I had to give one up.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW