I was looking into a 10.5 pro and I really like it. I’m not made of money so I can either keep my 7+ and get the iPad Pro or just get the iPhone 8. I keep watching videos of the new iPad Pro and it looks amazing but I know I’ll be itching for that new iPhone.

What would you do?
    08-14-2017 04:14 PM
    I was looking into a 10.5 pro and I really like it. I’m not made of money so I can either keep my 7+ and get the iPad Pro or just get the iPhone 8. I keep watching videos of the new iPad Pro and it looks amazing but I know I’ll be itching for that new iPhone.

What would you do?
    Well it comes down to what will you use more? The iPad pro is a great device (I recently upgraded) I would say the 7+ can hold you off for at least another year.
    08-14-2017 04:33 PM
    Do you own an iPad currently? If yes, which one?

I would personally go for the iPhone 8 due to how often I use my iPhone as compared to my iPad.
    08-14-2017 05:56 PM
    Do you own an iPad currently? If yes, which one?

I would personally go for the iPhone 8 due to how often I use my iPhone as compared to my iPad.
    I don't have an iPad and can't afford a MacBook outright. I would be financing it through my carrier. I own a PC but I just am really into this new iPad. I'll probably end up waiting for the iPhone, but it's sooooo tempting.
    08-14-2017 06:17 PM
    I don't have an iPad and can't afford a MacBook outright. I would be financing it through my carrier. I own a PC but I just am really into this new iPad. I'll probably end up waiting for the iPhone, but it's sooooo tempting.
    I don't think you can wrong with either choice.
    If you are in need of a tablet, then go for the iPad. If you're okay doing work and other stuff on your PC, then get the new iPhone
    08-14-2017 06:28 PM

What would you do?
    Which device will you carry and use the most, especially when the newness wears off? The iPad Pro or the iPhone? For me, it’s hands down the iPhone. I enjoy using my 9.7” iPad Pro, but I don’t carry it wherever I go like I do my iPhone. Know what I mean?
    08-14-2017 08:09 PM