I was looking into a 10.5 pro and I really like it. I’m not made of money so I can either keep my 7+ and get the iPad Pro or just get the iPhone 8. I keep watching videos of the new iPad Pro and it looks amazing but I know I’ll be itching for that new iPhone.

What would you do?
    08-14-2017 05:14 PM
    I was looking into a 10.5 pro and I really like it. I’m not made of money so I can either keep my 7+ and get the iPad Pro or just get the iPhone 8. I keep watching videos of the new iPad Pro and it looks amazing but I know I’ll be itching for that new iPhone.

What would you do?
    Well it comes down to what will you use more? The iPad pro is a great device (I recently upgraded) I would say the 7+ can hold you off for at least another year.
    08-14-2017 05:33 PM
    Do you own an iPad currently? If yes, which one?

I would personally go for the iPhone 8 due to how often I use my iPhone as compared to my iPad.
    08-14-2017 06:56 PM
    Do you own an iPad currently? If yes, which one?

I would personally go for the iPhone 8 due to how often I use my iPhone as compared to my iPad.
    I don't have an iPad and can't afford a MacBook outright. I would be financing it through my carrier. I own a PC but I just am really into this new iPad. I'll probably end up waiting for the iPhone, but it's sooooo tempting.
    08-14-2017 07:17 PM
    I don't have an iPad and can't afford a MacBook outright. I would be financing it through my carrier. I own a PC but I just am really into this new iPad. I'll probably end up waiting for the iPhone, but it's sooooo tempting.
    I don't think you can wrong with either choice.
    If you are in need of a tablet, then go for the iPad. If you're okay doing work and other stuff on your PC, then get the new iPhone
    08-14-2017 07:28 PM

What would you do?
    Which device will you carry and use the most, especially when the newness wears off? The iPad Pro or the iPhone? For me, it’s hands down the iPhone. I enjoy using my 9.7” iPad Pro, but I don’t carry it wherever I go like I do my iPhone. Know what I mean?
    08-14-2017 09:09 PM
    I am a tech junkie and I use all my products. I have the iPad Pro, Mac Pro my iphone 7+ and the watch. And I just got the Apple Pencil. I use everything. Your phone will be good for a long time and if you have the opportunity to get the ipad, then go for it. It is an investment and I like mine a lot. I have the 12.9 2016 edition and it is a powerhouse.
    I like how everything works together and I don’t regret having it all.
    11-29-2017 01:34 AM
    I forgot to mention that my iPad Pro is being financed on my Verizon account and it has data built in. I have financed my Mac Pro as well...it is the only way I could get it. Money well worth spent. I have gone thru 5 HP’s and have had not one problem with my Mac Pro. It is fluid on how it runs and when I think about it, I feel like I have thrown money away. UNTIL I made the change to Apple. I know my iPad Pro will get updates and not feel old and I know my Mac Pro will carry me thru the years as well.. I only wish I had done it sooner. But better late than never I always say.
    11-29-2017 01:37 AM

What would you do?
    I. can’t wrap my head around that one. I don’t find the phone and iPad comparable. The 7 Plus remains a great phone so I would not be giving up mine up for an iPad if finances were tight because a phone is vital for work and family.
    12-02-2017 08:13 PM
    I. can’t wrap my head around that one. I don’t find the phone and iPad comparable. The 7 Plus remains a great phone so I would not be giving up mine up for an iPad if finances were tight because a phone is vital for work and family.
    I agree.
    iPhone is the most important thing, and then a laptop or a tablet.
    12-02-2017 08:42 PM
    I'd keep your iPhone 7+ and get an iPad Pro. The iPhone is an excellent phone, but only an incremental upgrade over a 7+. The iPad will allow you to do a whole range of things that are all-but-impossible on an iPhone because the screen is so much bigger.
    12-05-2017 05:06 PM
    Two completely different product lines. I personally couldn't recommend you get the 8 and sacrifice the Pro when you already have a 7+. The 7+ is an awesome phone that will handle 99% of what you would throw at the 8 with no problem. And for the things it may not be able to handle, you'll have your iPad Pro to compensate. I would say, keep your 7+ and get the iPad Pro. I honestly don't think you'll be disappointed. If you get the 8, you may realize that you're not really getting a huge step up from what you had with your 7+. Just my honest opinion.
    TripleOne likes this.
    12-05-2017 05:12 PM
    Two completely different product lines. I personally couldn't recommend you get the 8 and sacrifice the Pro when you already have a 7+. The 7+ is an awesome phone that will handle 99% of what you would throw at the 8 with no problem. And for the things it may not be able to handle, you'll have your iPad Pro to compensate. I would say, keep your 7+ and get the iPad Pro. I honestly don't think you'll be disappointed. If you get the 8, you may realize that you're not really getting a huge step up from what you had with your 7+. Just my honest opinion.
    Now that I think about it... I do agree with you. The 7+ will last just fine for a couple of years, and having the iPP alongside it will be a great experience.

And the OP can always get the new iPhone next year.
    Quis89 likes this.
    12-05-2017 08:01 PM
    Now that I think about it... I do agree with you. The 7+ will last just fine for a couple of years, and having the iPP alongside it will be a great experience.

And the OP can always get the new iPhone next year.
    That’s how I see it as well.
    12-05-2017 08:14 PM