Have I damaged my iPad Air 2 by accident?? HELP!! D:

ShaunAFC3

Apr 30, 2016
Visit site
Yesterday which was a hot and sunny day I was charging my iPad Air 2 on my desk and when I picked it up for some reason the iPad felt quite hot mainly around the middle around the A8X chip on the back of the iPad.

And this is the 1st time ever that I picked up my iPad Air 2 while charging from my table that a part of the back of my iPad Air 2 felt quite hot and I actually quite worried that I have damaged my iPad by accident. :( :(

Keep in mind while charging the iPad Air 2 I did not any apps/games running in the background and all the things like Wifi, Bluetooth, etc was off and the screen brightness was about around 30/40% and it was on a hot and sunny day day as well.

Before this happened previous times when charging the iPad Air 2 when picked up the iPad did not feel warm at tall, It was quite cool.

So far luckily my iPad Air 2 is working well and no problems but I just can't help but think to myself "have I damaged my iPad Air 2 especially the battery by accident"?? I am really worried about this...... D:

And before anyone ask I am using the Official Apple branded power adapter with lightning charging cable that came with my iPad Air 2!!

So everyone have I damaged my iPad Air 2 in anyway shape or form especially the battery?? Is the battery fine?? Or am I just paranoid and just overthinking?? And have this ever happened to you?? :| :|

Last edited:

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Paranoid and overthinking.

I leave all my apps in the taskswitcher and use my iPhone all the time when it’s plugged in to the charger.
Sometimes my iPhone feels warm but I don’t worry about that.
It’s normal.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR