Best "iPad" bag?

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Hi all. I typically carry my iPad with me most places because it's my main computer and because it's light enough and convenient enough to do so.

Over the years I've tried to find the perfect bag to carry it in. Something highly water resistant or waterproof, durable and that has room for a few extra things. Also it shouldn't be huge and inconvenience others or knock things over in stores and stuff.

Currently I'm using a GoRuck bullet ruck. I like it, but I'm wondering if there is something better. To clarify I have the new 10.5" iPad pro.

Link: https://www.goruck.com/bullet-ruck/

Do you carry your iPad with you? If so what do you use? Thanks!!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
When I carry my iPad Pro with me to various places, I usually carry it in my hand. I mean, I don’t really lug my iPad Pro around for long walks, etcetera. Anyway, I hope members who use carrying bags for their iPad devices will reply soon.

Frost Forged

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
I would look at both, Tom Bihn and WaterField Designs (sfbags.com). They make incredible products and you can no doubt fight something from them that will work for your needs. I currently carry a Tom Bihn Synapse 25 with my iPad in a WaterField Designs Dash Sleeve (vertical so i can charge it while in the case if needed). I love both of these items and while they are expensive, you absolutely get what you pay for.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
In addition to what I stated earlier, I’m not one to spend $149 for a backpack just to carry around an iPad, especially being that I’ve never really carried a back pack around.

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I would look at both, Tom Bihn and WaterField Designs (sfbags.com). They make incredible products and you can no doubt fight something from them that will work for your needs. I currently carry a Tom Bihn Synapse 25 with my iPad in a WaterField Designs Dash Sleeve (vertical so i can charge it while in the case if needed). I love both of these items and while they are expensive, you absolutely get what you pay for.

Thanks for your suggestions I'll look those up.

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
In addition to what I stated earlier, I’m not one to spend $149 for a backpack just to carry around an iPad, especially being that I’ve never really carried a back pack around.

Agree but I carry more than just my iPad. Notebooks, pen, pencil, other misc. So it's not too much to find something good.

ShaneBunting

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
I keep it in it's smart case and throw it in my bag. It's the next best thing space wise to using it naked [with no case]. But keeps it from getting scratched etc. Normally I put my hat under it in my backpack to protect it from being set down on solid ground too hard. So far so good!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice