So long iPad mini

bparks115

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Left my beloved iPad mini in the seat back pocket on a Southwest flight back in July. Zero luck finding it.

Man I miss that thing.

Guess next time I know not to opt for the wifi-only iPad.

bparks115

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Yep. Filed a lost & found report and called several times. Find my iPhone doesn't work unless it gets connected to wifi which it won't because it's locked.

michelfo

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
Well, unless the iPad has been powered down, it will connect to Wi-Fi even when locked. But only if it finds a Wi-Fi network it has connected before, so you'd have to be lucky.

That said, you should put it in lost mode in Find my iPhone (if you haven't already). Maybe you'll get lucky.

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Left my beloved iPad mini in the seat back pocket on a Southwest flight back in July. Zero luck finding it.

Man I miss that thing.

Guess next time I know not to opt for the wifi-only iPad.

Sorry you lost your friend. I lost a IPOD mucho years ago. Missed that puppy as well. Just like loosing a friend.

Jazznmerone

Oct 17, 2016
Visit site
Oh! Do I sympathize! I've had my Mini2 for only about 3 years. I set it on the trunk of my car to have photo of bike brakes to reconnect. Forgot it there. Had insomnia that night--all night! Went to a funeral the next day and did not realize it was gone until I returned home. My eart sunk! I knew I had driven off and ..... but I couldn't remember if I drove on the day of or the funeral day only. Such a FOOL! I am so lost and sad! Join your company!! Sorry!!:(

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods