What to do?

anon(9132077)

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
I want to purchase an iPad and I'm at a loss of which route to go:

-iPad Air 2, 64GB
-IPad Mini 4 64 GB

-Wait until Sept and see if a new iPad is coming out and see if they drop the price to either of the above.

My two options are same in price, and wanted to know which has the better specs and if any of you speculate a new iPad coming out? I haven't heard a thing about a new iPad myself. I'm leaning more towards the air 2 since I have a 6s+ and feel the mini won't be much larger but feel like the mini would be nice to take around.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I can't answer about the specs but if I were you I'd go with the larger one because the plus is not that smaller than the mini. Having the same size twice (figuratively) will be of no benefit to you.

anon(9776449)

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
Definitely go with the iPad Air 2. The mini is too small. Everything you do in an iPad mini you can do with you iPhone 6s Plus. Ok it's more easy to carry around, more portable but the air 2 is better. So I totally recommend the air 2.

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I really don't know why Apple still holding the mini iPads since they've launched bigger phones

I like my iPad Mini 2 just fine. It holds its' own against bigger tablets and is light weight and a good smaller size for portability and will be supported for a good while into the future. I like that I can do picture in picture and slide over and still run iPad centric apps that aren't available for the iPhone 6S Plus.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2