My iPad keeps leaving the page I'm on and going back To the icon desktop. I was told to restore my iPad as new. How do I do this?
    06-14-2016 07:17 PM
  2. Just_Me_D said: Best Answer

There are several ways, but the easiest is probably this one: Go to Settings → General → Reset, and then select "Erase All Contents and Settings". When the process is complete, you will be met with the Welcome screen. Just follow the prompts to set up your device. Do not select the "restore from a backup" option when prompted. NOTE: BEFORE you follow these instruction, make a backup of your device, either via iTunes or iCloud. Offload any important pic, file, song, video, etc. because you will lose EVERYTHING on the device during the above procedure.
    There are several ways, but the easiest is probably this one: Go to Settings → General → Reset, and then select "Erase All Contents and Settings". When the process is complete, you will be met with the Welcome screen. Just follow the prompts to set up your device. Do not select the "restore from a backup" option when prompted. NOTE: BEFORE you follow these instruction, make a backup of your device, either via iTunes or iCloud. Offload any important pic, file, song, video, etc. because you will lose EVERYTHING on the device during the above procedure.
    06-14-2016 07:25 PM