I believe it is a hardware fault and not a software fault and have followed the suggestions online such as changing cords, outlets, and trying to reboot the system..Is there any way that i can get it charged ?

My Ipad will not charge despite me using a number of different cords and outlets.. this is not the first time this has happened.. I am afraid that something on the inside of the connecting part has broken off
    05-24-2016 11:45 PM
  2. williamsbh76 said: Best Answer

That does sound pretty serious. Just out of curiosity, what model iPad is it? You mentioned it has happened before; Was there any specific steps you used to resolve the problem? This may sound silly but sometimes you may have to wiggle the lightning cable in the port a little or ever so slowly pull it to where it is looser than it should be and it may actually start charging. My son's 1st gen. iPad mini has gotten really sensitive about charging. Of course, the device was given to him 3.5 years ago and frankly it shocks me that it still works at all!
    That does sound pretty serious. Just out of curiosity, what model iPad is it? You mentioned it has happened before; Was there any specific steps you used to resolve the problem? This may sound silly but sometimes you may have to wiggle the lightning cable in the port a little or ever so slowly pull it to where it is looser than it should be and it may actually start charging. My son's 1st gen. iPad mini has gotten really sensitive about charging. Of course, the device was given to him 3.5 years ago and frankly it shocks me that it still works at all!
    05-25-2016 01:04 AM