Cannot decide between the 12.9 and 9.7 Pro

tech_fan

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
I have been struggling with the decision for awhile. Right now, i have a Macbook Pro and a iPad Mini. I love the small iPad Mini for its size and portability.

Recently, I bought the 12.9 inch from Verizon. Now that I have managed to use it for about 3 days, I love being able to watch the news and YouTube on it. The screen is awesome. Its much harder to hold then the other iPads. I love using the Apple Pencil as well.

For my use, it will be used mostly for Screencasting and Videocasting. The drawing aspect of it, not so much. Watching videos and news will be the other percentage. Since I am an instructor and want to make my lessons available online, that is where the screencast and video cast come into play. Today, I was using it and found that I had to write on a flat surface and not in as comfortable position as the iPad Mini was.

Would the 9.7 inch work adequately? I did try to screencast on my iPad Mni and found it ok but, I felt like I needed more real estate. I almost feel like the 12.9 is gong to be too close to my MacBook Pro so, faced with the decision other than screencast or video cast, I will use the Macbook Pro.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If it were me, I'd get the 9.7" iPad Pro along with the Apple Smart Keyboard for typing.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2