Dear experts,

For an upcoming event, we are searching for some solutions/approaches for our iPad AIR & AIR2's :
    * Only 1 or 2 app's will be used on the iPad ; in which way can we make sure that only these 2 app's will be used ? In other words, how can we avoid that other settings and app's will be used on the iPad's ?
    * When the iPad is not used for 1 of these 2 app's, the iPad should (automatically) show one or more images (like a screensaver).

Does anyone of you have any experience with this and would you be so kind to share your experiences with me ? Or maybe you have some tips or ideas for me ...

Do not hesitate to ask for more details if needed.

Thanks in advance !
    09-15-2015 07:11 AM
    I hope someone else will have some input soon. Have you looked at third-party apps?
    09-16-2015 07:52 AM
    Dear experts,

For an upcoming event, we are searching for some solutions/approaches for our iPad AIR & AIR2's :
    * Only 1 or 2 app's will be used on the iPad ; in which way can we make sure that only these 2 app's will be used ? In other words, how can we avoid that other settings and app's will be used on the iPad's ?
    * When the iPad is not used for 1 of these 2 app's, the iPad should (automatically) show one or more images (like a screensaver).

Does anyone of you have any experience with this and would you be so kind to share your experiences with me ? Or maybe you have some tips or ideas for me ...

Do not hesitate to ask for more details if needed.

Thanks in advance !
    I have no idea how well it works, but I did find these with a quick Google search. It looks like you are limited to a single app while in "kiosk" mode.
    Apple Knowledge Base Article
    How to Setup Kiosk Mode & Lock Your iPad to Just One App > Web Ascender
    The Ultimate Guide to Configuring your iPad for Kiosk Use | Lilitab
    09-16-2015 10:18 AM
    I hope someone else will have some input soon. Have you looked at third-party apps?
    Not yet, because I was hoping to receive some App-names based on the experiences here...
    09-17-2015 05:11 AM