Justin Bengtson

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Should I get an iPad? I'm thinking the Mini and I'm going to wait till Apple announces the new one. But I'm thinking I don't really need one because I have an iPhone 6 and a MacBook Pro so not sure I can justify getting myself one.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Seems to me you've answered your own question. In my opinion, since you already have an iPhone 6 and a MacBook Pro, I don't think you 'need' and iPad, but hey, it's your money to spend so if you want to go out and buy yourself an iPad, have at it. As for your question, "Should I?", you already know the answer...:)

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
You have to weigh your needs or wants as far as getting a particular device. If you want it get it.
Will you need it for certain tasks? Ask yourself the questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Justin Bengtson

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Ya you guys are right I know I don't need one I just thought it would be cool having one. I like the idea of a bigger iOS device but ya I probably won't get one just seeing if there was anyone that can convince me of getting one haha. Well thanks again fellas.

nhlfreak9

May 29, 2014
Visit site
It depends. See i have a Mac,iPhone and iPad Air but my iPad just sits in my room for days I use it like once and that's it so if I were you I would hold off and not buy one

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Ya you guys are right I know I don't need one I just thought it would be cool having one. I like the idea of a bigger iOS device but ya I probably won't get one just seeing if there was anyone that can convince me of getting one haha. Well thanks again fellas.

On behalf of those who responded, you're very welcome...;)

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Should I get an iPad? I'm thinking the Mini and I'm going to wait till Apple announces the new one. But I'm thinking I don't really need one because I have an iPhone 6 and a MacBook Pro so not sure I can justify getting myself one.

If you do a lot of reading - books (Kindle), RSS (Feedly), Flipboard or Pocket then the iPad is really good - Mini or otherwise and much better than the iPhone 6 or MacBook in terms of the form factor. I don't get to turn the TV on after 9PM usually so I catch up on my binge TV watching on my iPad or Nexus 7 or Iconia W4. I also catch up on my reading on either of the three tablets.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2