Hi!

I think on getting an iPad, probably the Mini.
    Does anyone know if they are good? (Maybe the hardware is different, I am totally oblivious to that, as I am a fairly new iUser. I do have a tablet, though. But an old Android one which is getting tired).

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    08-10-2015 10:18 AM
    The Apple iPad is one of the best on the market....I say go for it.
    TwitchyPuppy likes this.
    08-10-2015 10:47 AM
    Go for it, once you use iOS you'll never go back to Android!
    08-10-2015 11:27 AM
    Yes iPad Mini's are great. Their size makes them more portable and you can carry them wherever you go.
    TwitchyPuppy and jianrong like this.
    08-10-2015 11:30 AM
    I have an iPad Mini and a iPad Air. I love them both. You won't be sorry. I recommend you get higher than 16GB though. Space fills up pretty fast if you collect apps like me.
    TwitchyPuppy likes this.
    08-11-2015 01:09 AM
    Hi!

Does anyone know if they are good? (Maybe the hardware is different, I am totally oblivious to that, as I am a fairly new iUser. I do have a tablet, though. But an old Android one which is getting tired).

The iPad Mini is a great device. But if you can wait another month, there are rumors and speculation that there will be a new Mini announced at that time.
    TwitchyPuppy likes this.
    08-11-2015 01:25 AM
    The iPad Mini is a great device. But if you can wait another month, there are rumors and speculation that there will be a new Mini announced at that time.
    Oooh, awesome! Thanks

08-11-2015 06:27 AM
    Yeah, you might want to wait on the purchase; however, I really, really like my iPad mini. It is the perfect form factor in my opinion.
    TwitchyPuppy likes this.
    08-12-2015 08:43 AM
    It's a pretty good device but even I'm considering the iPad Air 2. The only reason is less reloads since it's got 2GB RAM.

However, for size and portability the iPad Mini is pretty great.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk!
    TwitchyPuppy likes this.
    08-12-2015 09:44 AM
    That's why I'm holding out. If it's going to get the boost in RAM, I prefer it's form figure to the Air.

08-12-2015 09:45 AM
    That's why I'm holding out. If it's going to get the boost in RAM, I prefer it's form figure to the Air.
    Rumors all over the internets also say it will get the split screen functionality demoed at WWDC on the Air 2.
    08-12-2015 12:59 PM
    Go for it, once you use iOS you'll never go back to Android!
    False.
    08-16-2015 12:54 AM
    False.
    For some, this may be false. For others this may be true.

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk.
    08-16-2015 05:00 AM
    For some, this may be false. For others this may be true.
    In which case that should read "you may never go back." I dislike fanboys.
    08-16-2015 09:43 AM
    I dislike fanboys.
    Nice avatar.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    08-16-2015 09:51 AM
    Nice avatar.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    Thanks. I thought it looked cool. I hope you're not implying that makes me a fanboy though.
    08-16-2015 10:09 AM
    Thanks. I thought it looked cool. I hope you're not implying that makes me a fanboy though.
    One could argue that only fan boys wear their device logos on their underoos.
    08-16-2015 10:56 AM
    One could argue that only fan boys wear their device logos on their underoos.
    And one would be wrong. If that was an Apple logo instead, none of you would have said anything.
    08-16-2015 03:22 PM
    And one would be wrong. If that was an Apple logo instead, none of you would have said anything.
    One could also argue that you're awfully sensitive about the whole thing, underoos and all.
    08-16-2015 04:47 PM
    One could also argue that you're awfully sensitive about the whole thing, underoos and all.
    One could say you're unfriendly to anyone who isn't a devout Apple fan. Every single time you've responded to my posts, you've been nothing but negative.
    08-16-2015 05:37 PM
    One could say you're unfriendly to anyone who isn't a devout Apple fan. Every single time you've responded to my posts, you've been nothing but negative.
    One would be wrong. How was I negative about your choice of underoos? I simply pointed out that you appeared to be awfully sensitive about them.
    Closingracer likes this.
    08-16-2015 05:43 PM
    Actually, I came in to this forum being a massive android lover. I don't think the people here attack me for having an Android, Windows phone, or BlackBerry either. =]

It's when people come in to intentionally bash with prejudice that others get upset. I've pointed out issues I've had with my iPhone, did everyone attack me? No.

Why? Because I'm being very open and honest about all the devices/OS I have without having to bash anything to prove a point.

I also think running around calling people fanboys/fangirls doesn't help a situation either.

08-20-2015 02:31 AM
    Actually, I came in to this forum being a massive android lover. I don't think the people here attack me for having an Android, Windows phone, or BlackBerry either. =]

It's when people come in to intentionally bash with prejudice that others get upset. I've pointed out issues I've had with my iPhone, did everyone attack me? No.

Why? Because I'm being very open and honest about all the devices/OS I have without having to bash anything to prove a point.

I also think running around calling people fanboys/fangirls doesn't help a situation either.

Nobody here attacks me for using Android either. Hank is the only person who's been consistently rude every time he replies to my posts. It's not just this thread. Actually this thread was pretty mild. It's been several others before this though.

But you're right. It is when people bash with prejudice that annoys me, like the first comment I responded to: "once you use iOS you'll never go back to Android!" Because nobody ever preferred Android over iOS.
    08-20-2015 09:08 AM
    Hi!

Get at least an iPad Mini 2 with the 64 bit A7 SoC and high resolution display.
    TwitchyPuppy likes this.
    08-20-2015 09:20 AM
    Get at least an iPad Mini 2 with the 64 bit A7 SoC and high resolution display.
    Thanks for the tip!

08-20-2015 09:23 AM
31 12