Is the iPad Mini a good device? I'm thinking of buying one.

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Hi!

I think on getting an iPad, probably the Mini.
Does anyone know if they are good? (Maybe the hardware is different, I am totally oblivious to that, as I am a fairly new iUser. I do have a tablet, though. But an old Android one which is getting tired).

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

kattz62

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
I have an iPad Mini and a iPad Air. I love them both. You won't be sorry. I recommend you get higher than 16GB though. Space fills up pretty fast if you collect apps like me. :)

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Hi!

I think on getting an iPad, probably the Mini.
Does anyone know if they are good? (Maybe the hardware is different, I am totally oblivious to that, as I am a fairly new iUser. I do have a tablet, though. But an old Android one which is getting tired).

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

The iPad Mini is a great device. But if you can wait another month, there are rumors and speculation that there will be a new Mini announced at that time.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, you might want to wait on the purchase; however, I really, really like my iPad mini. It is the perfect form factor in my opinion.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
It's a pretty good device but even I'm considering the iPad Air 2. The only reason is less reloads since it's got 2GB RAM.

However, for size and portability the iPad Mini is pretty great.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk!

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
The iPad Mini is a great device. But if you can wait another month, there are rumors and speculation that there will be a new Mini announced at that time.

That's why I'm holding out. If it's going to get the boost in RAM, I prefer it's form figure to the Air.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk!

Channan

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: iTablet =P

One could also argue that you're awfully sensitive about the whole thing, underoos and all.

One could say you're unfriendly to anyone who isn't a devout Apple fan. Every single time you've responded to my posts, you've been nothing but negative.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen